PDA

View Full Version : Waterford Versus Kilkenny

Jacktheman
08/08/2009, 1:06 AM
Would love to c Waterford wins this one would be great for this special game we have

Den Perry
10/08/2009, 9:37 AM
Would love to c Waterford wins this one would be great for this special game we have

Hang on while I puke..."this special game we have...." I presume you are taking the pi ss?

Don't get me wrong, I love hurling but it hasn't been special for a number of years because the competitiveness has dropped so much. Now, I understand Waterford winning might be seen as good for competition, but in fairness, if they had won it would only have been a flash in the pan and no good for the long term.I couldn't believe how the comentators and panel were salivating about how good the game was. What a load of bull. Once Kilkenny went 6 points up(in the first half) this game was never in doubt. In addition Michael Duignan should concentrate on the GAA instead of knocking soccer. When the crowd were booing Sheflin he said something along the lines of expecting that kind of thing in soccer but not hurling.How sad that a GAA head has to knock another sport to "big up" his own.