PDA

View Full Version : France (Away) Sat 9th Oct 04

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

captkeen
05/10/2004, 1:38 AM
around what time is everyone turning up at the tower.im travelling out from dover on friday morning at 10.if anyone is stuck i will probly have space for one more.Un offical figures say that there will be 25000 irish fans in paris.makes the hairs stand on your neck.

Peadar
05/10/2004, 7:12 AM
how strict are they about names on train tickets from london - paris

Going over they didn't even check my passport and you stick your ticket into the turnstile so in my experience it wasn't a problem.
Coming back though, the did check both as things were a bit more manual in Paris.

only1kilbane
05/10/2004, 8:01 AM
Is it handy enough to find corcorans in clichy ? is it near the metro in place de clichy. Prob head there friday night me thinks !

Gary Waddock
05/10/2004, 8:12 AM
Do we have a time for kick off at the tower so? As we will all have cans, we should all buy 1 can of Guinness. Anytime someone stops to take a photo, remove preferred drink from hand, replace with said can of Guinness for photo. Would make some savage photos, couple of thousand Irish panned in front of tower, kitted with cans of porter.
2 o'clock seems to be the time everyone's heading....
Make sure u have your tins with u when u get there...there's no off licence near the tower. :cool:

MickeyT
06/10/2004, 8:38 AM
Is it handy enough to find corcorans in clichy ? is it near the metro in place de clichy. Prob head there friday night me thinks !

Yeah, it's on the main street so you can't really miss it.

Here's a link explaining where some of the main bars are in the area:
http://www.funkymaps.com/pub/montmartre.jpg

only1kilbane
06/10/2004, 8:57 AM
cheers for that bring it on dying for it now !

Do d duffer
06/10/2004, 9:40 AM
2 o'clock seems to be the time everyone's heading....
Make sure u have your tins with u when u get there...there's no off licence near the tower. :cool:

Lads I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the weather forecast aint great for saturday in paris at all!! Rain is planned for most of the day...

Ah well suppose we'll just have to make the most of it!!!

C ya all under the tower at about 2!!! Someone bring a ball so we can have a kick about!!!! :ball: :ball:

Peadar
06/10/2004, 9:52 AM
Lads I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the weather forecast aint great for saturday in paris at all!! Rain is planned for most of the day...

We're Irish, we've been out in the rain once or twice before :rolleyes:
Anyway, it's only light rain according to this. (http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/FRXX/FRXX0076/index_c.html)

Neil
07/10/2004, 7:11 PM
Rain is planned for most of the day...

**** sake. Who's idea was that!

Jon'o
07/10/2004, 7:16 PM
bring on the rain!!!! :D

theres 30,000 of us comming too late to turn around because there is a little shower forcast.... try and stop us ... this will seperate the men from the suits :D

dublinbhoy
07/10/2004, 9:41 PM
Is there anyone on here going to the game without tickets? I may have 2 spare

Peadar
08/10/2004, 7:18 AM
Anyway, it's only light rain according to this. (http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/FRXX/FRXX0076/index_c.html)

It's been upgraded to showers.
"We're singing in the rain, just singing in the rain..."

We've got a song for every eventuality. :)

blobbyblob
20/10/2009, 10:35 AM
Bumpedy Bump - Might be a few useful links in here