PDA

View Full Version : transfers

naoise kennedy
01/08/2009, 1:08 PM
Any last minute transfers for bray,,is the transfer window closed now,,

dublinwanderer
01/08/2009, 6:12 PM
i think we signed some mexican player.... he was down in cork yester as far as i know, dont think he was on the bench though... other than that it doesnt look good at all!!!

dublinwanderer
05/08/2009, 7:10 PM
i know it has been mentioned on another thread but according to extratime.ie we have signed Emeka back anyway, as he is suspended for our next game.

http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/2307/

was flood signed back too???

yet again our website fails to inform its fans. does anyone know what the purpose off our website is if ther not going to update new signings etc... but then they were quick enough to announce paddy and forsyth leaving...so who knows...

Captain2007
05/08/2009, 9:18 PM
AFAIK Emeka has signed, Floody was always signed went to England for a family bereavement and is back, Gary Cronin back training with a view to signing.

Ash
06/08/2009, 9:39 AM
Emeka is listed as Bray Wanderers on the latest FAI susupension list issued.

Martinho II
06/08/2009, 10:44 AM
AFAIK Emeka has signed, Floody was always signed went to England for a family bereavement and is back, Gary Cronin back training with a view to signing.

Gary Cronin was rumoured to be coming back to ourselves.. his younger brother Kevin is playin for us at present.. not a bad defender..

Hulsey
06/08/2009, 12:50 PM
Conformation on club website that Emeka is back.

In:
Emeka Onwubiko
Allesandro Gaitto
Andrew McNulty
Alejandro Rojina Reyes

TheBoss
06/08/2009, 1:52 PM

In:
Emeka Onwubiko
Allesandro Gaitto
Andrew McNulty
Alejandro Rojina Reyes

I think Andy McNulty maybe goalkeeper that was with Inverness last season but was on loan to Elgin

I have him as David Alejandro Rojina Reyes, a defender that was with Socio Águila in the recent Clausura 2009, in the Mexican Second Tier.

naoise kennedy
06/08/2009, 3:39 PM

In:
Emeka Onwubiko
Allesandro Gaitto
Andrew McNulty
Alejandro Rojina Reyes

Great to see that we have brought in some new and old faces, but do we really need another goalie, two more defenders and only one striker,surly we need more strikers, is skippy or brian thinking of leaving ?????????????.

De Town
07/08/2009, 9:15 AM
his younger brother Kevin is playin for us at present.. not a bad defender..

Yeah, he's ****in brutal.

Martinho II
07/08/2009, 7:20 PM
Great to see that we have brought in some new and old faces, but do we really need another goalie, two more defenders and only one striker,surly we need more strikers, is skippy or brian thinking of leaving ?????????????.

any chance lads ye can get ray kenny off our books please? hes crap!

Martinho II
07/08/2009, 7:22 PM
Yeah, he's ****in brutal.

I would disagree with you on that de town. Kevin I thought in his few games for us he was good. the last game or so its a different story though..

De Town
07/08/2009, 7:53 PM
I would disagree with you on that de town. Kevin I thought in his few games for us he was good. the last game or so its a different story though..

Missed the Mervue and Athlone games myself, so can't comment on them. He got destroyed against Fingal, albeit against Conan Byrne who's a very good player. Then was at fault for 2 of the 3 goals last week against UCD. Mick Lee is by far a better option at left back IMO.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Bray fans!

Martinho II
08/08/2009, 5:24 PM
apologises to bray fans too!

BrayUnknowns
09/08/2009, 7:15 PM
apologises to bray fans too!

I's not as if anyone else is posting on the Bray board these days lads so feel free to work away :D

P.S - i think young Cronin is a half decent player, looked ok with us until his injury, never got a look in after that.

Martinho II
10/08/2009, 6:52 PM
i didnt know that Kevin Cronin played with ye before...Where was Kevin Cronin signed from does anyone know?