PDA

View Full Version : Bohs to play Notts Forest

patsh
02/02/2004, 3:06 PM
On
Tuesday 10th february, 7.45pm

We could do with a game like this. I'd do almost anything to be going to a game tomorrow week...:(
:D

A face
02/02/2004, 5:08 PM
Can someone move this into the Bohs message board please !!

thecorner
02/02/2004, 6:08 PM
Originally posted by A face

good man a face. u aint losing ur touch

B-Stand
02/02/2004, 7:45 PM
Originally posted by A face

Why? The BIG club attracts a big name team for a friendly! :p

More to come..

Live and learn...

B-Stand
03/02/2004, 6:50 AM
I did'nt say Forest are a big team, I said they are a big name. There's a subtle difference. Because of winning the European cup twice, Brian Clough etc etc they are a big name around Europe and have been heard of all over the continent, whereas the likes of Bolton would'nt be as well known.

I think the fact that Forest have a few young Irish players with them may just help to get a few barstoolers off their err bar stools:)

patsh
03/02/2004, 8:28 AM
Originally posted by B-Stand
Why? The BIG club attracts a big name team for a friendly! :p

The BIG club is no more!
Read the 1st and 3rd messages
Being a small club (http://gypsiesweb.proboards14.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&num=1075727467&start=0)

B-Stand
03/02/2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by patsh
The BIG club is no more!
Read the 1st and 3rd messages
Being a small club (http://gypsiesweb.proboards14.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&num=1075727467&start=0)

If you read the thread, he's saying that we're a small club relative to Man United and I don't think anyone will argue with that!

In Ireland...still THE BIG CLUB!

Dricky
03/02/2004, 12:56 PM
If you read the thread, he's saying that we're a small club relative to Man United and I don't think anyone will argue with that!

As a big club I'm sure you'd like big words like champions just like you had in '03
Here's another big word for you to go with the big Club - Second Place, Runners Up Ex-champions ....... lol

yes it is bigger than third but poor us we have the world and they're granny trying to stop us spreading.

but we would love if Forest played city, Cork has a large N F fan base. And again as said a few Irish lads there, there would be more arses on the seat than a friendly against any Irish club nearly.

Dodge
03/02/2004, 1:18 PM
Originally posted by Dricky
Cork has a large N F fan base.
Is this another Peader is a rascist tread?

Will Eanna and WeAreRovers start attacking Dricky?

patsh
03/02/2004, 1:35 PM
In your dreams Anto, off back with you to MEDIUM land.......:D