PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports Cup Semi Final V Bohs Monday @7.45

SRFCbrothelutd
27/07/2009, 2:18 PM
Alot more confident after last nights performance... How do we see this one going?

MMVIII
27/07/2009, 2:28 PM
Have a feeling we'll win it this year. Could be completely dumbfounded but after seeing that performance last night, and hopefully after a win on Friday night against Galway the players will be brimming with confidence.

rovers100%
27/07/2009, 2:45 PM
bring on the dirty gypos and we will turn them over in their own backyard. if we can get a win next weekend and keep the confidence going i think we will beat them. hopefully get a good crowd to travel as no excuse as its a semi final. we looked very comfortable against pats last nite and if can stay tight at the back we will def score. hopefully we wont be robbed by a jackeen ref but i wouldnt bet against it !!!

sligofan4ever
27/07/2009, 2:55 PM
If we can beat Galway, which we can do going by last nights performance, then the lads will be up for this and thier confidence will be sky high. All these new signings have really added something to our squad by the looks of it, most notably that we look more solid at the back, it will be even better when Peers is back! and the midfield is more lively and always trying to go forward, something Cash and Ryan werent doing this season. Blinkhorn and Turner look like brilliant signings for us, and after such a brilliant finish for Blinkhorn last night, its a great sign of whats to come from him :). Any chance of Setanta Ireland showing this ? I remember them showing 1 or 2 of these games last season.

Well Red
27/07/2009, 8:49 PM
Alot more confident after last nights performance... How do we see this one going?

Which Monday is this?

Rovers1
27/07/2009, 8:54 PM
Monday coming, the 3rd.

De Town
27/07/2009, 9:00 PM
Apologies in advance for my complete laziness, but where's this being played? If it's in the Showgies then I may head down to it.

sligoman
27/07/2009, 9:05 PM
Apologies in advance for my complete laziness, but where's this being played? If it's in the Showgies then I may head down to it.Dalymount.

rovers100%
27/07/2009, 9:06 PM
in the capital im afraid