PDA

View Full Version : Our current European ranking, where we stand

Counting Crow
01/02/2004, 9:43 AM
The latest UEFA Club rankings ( based on results from the 2002-03 season ) show us where we are rated and will have a bearing on our InterToto Cup draw.

The following are the details - current ranking ( followed by the previous rating ):

- City ranked 620 ( improved from 654 )
- Bohs ranked 459 ( improved from 486 )
- Rovers ranked 528 ( disimproved from 492 ) :p
- Shels ranked 537 ( disimproved from 470 ):D
- SPA ranked 643 ( disimproved from 608 ... and now lower than us ) :cool:
.............and our dear friends from over the Youghal border........

.....Waterford ranked 815 ( not ranked before ) :o

ian
01/02/2004, 9:53 AM
Counting Crow have you any work to do out in your job cos you are always coming up with things like this. You must surf the net all day???

It is good to know that we are ranked.

thecorner
01/02/2004, 9:55 AM
Originally posted by ian
I must surf the net all day???
with you surfing the net all day,DO U HAVE ANY WORK TO BE DOING???????????????????????????????????

jofyisgod
01/02/2004, 10:24 AM
Interesting. Is there anywhere we can see the list in full, the address? Rovers still ahead! Hopefully this season we'll overtake the b@stards.

DolansWaistcoat
01/02/2004, 1:56 PM
There's only 619 better clubs in Europe than us,thats not too bad.;)

I suppose Real Madrid would be ranked 1st because of their champions league and La Liga record.If we arranged a friendly with them in the X and managed to pull off a minor shock by beating ZZ and his buddies,would that put us three or four hundred places up the chart.;) :D

The eircom league was ranked during the summer and I think we were the 70th best in europe or something stupid like that,who makes out these bloody ranking systems anyway.

A face
01/02/2004, 2:31 PM
Originally posted by thecorner
with you surfing the net all day,DO U HAVE ANY WORK TO BE DOING

Yeah Ian ... take the finger out boy willya !! :D

GavinZac
02/02/2004, 8:16 AM
Originally posted by DolansWaistcoat

The eircom league was ranked during the summer and I think we were the 70th best in europe or something stupid like that,who makes out these bloody ranking systems anyway.

:D 70? talk about exapnsion :D