PDA

View Full Version : Are you a dog person or a cat person?

liam88
30/01/2004, 10:41 PM
Had 2 dogs-hated them ;)
Have 4 cats-deffinatley a cat person :D

brendy_éire
30/01/2004, 11:42 PM
Had 5 cats - 1 was eaten by a dog, 3 others ran away, I'm currently on the 5th.
Had one dog - it was shot by a farmer.

Prefer cats meself. :D

TheRealRovers
31/01/2004, 12:58 AM
Dogs

A face
31/01/2004, 1:05 AM
Which do you prefer ...... mange or distemper :D

the scout
31/01/2004, 6:32 AM
are we talking fried or boiled here or what ;)

Ruairi
31/01/2004, 1:26 PM
dogs all the way. the ladyfriend has a west highland terrier and he's cool.

dogs are mad.

me friend has a cat, a white one, was over there on thursday and i still have feckin white hairs all over me coat today

cats suck.

adamcarr
31/01/2004, 10:37 PM
Theres no competition it has to be dogs

patsh
01/02/2004, 11:29 AM
A big sack, some heavy stones and a good deep river.
The best place for domestic animals!

A face
01/02/2004, 3:36 PM
Originally posted by patsh

:D !!! Classic !! :D

lopez
01/02/2004, 9:43 PM
And c*nts like you. :rolleyes:

Pussy man myself, definitely. I just love the way they only come to you when THEY want. They're as loyal as a football chairman.

Got this f*cking hard b*stard up the top of the street. He/She (never got close enough to inspect) walked straight into my house even though I had a dog and a Doberman lived there before. He/She allowed me to stroke him/her once and then nearly took my hand off with a vicious swipe followed by this hiss that obviously meant 'f*ck off.' Also got this disc on his/her collar saying 'don't feed me.' As if?

the 12 th man
02/02/2004, 6:43 AM
Originally posted by lopez

Got this f*cking hard b*stard up the top of the street. He/She () walked straight into my house even though I had a dog and a Doberman lived there before. He/She allowed me to stroke him/her once and then nearly took my hand off with a vicious swipe followed by this hiss that obviously meant 'f*ck off.' Also got this disc on his/her collar saying 'don't feed me.' As if?

just wondering lopez do you live anywhere near a zoo??,cos that sounds like a f*****G tiger that paid you a visit!!!!!!

patsh
02/02/2004, 8:47 AM
And c*nts like you. :rolleyes:
Ooohhhhh, did I ruffle your fur?
Cop yourself on....:rolleyes:

Macy
02/02/2004, 8:58 AM
Pussy man myself
Me too, but sticking to the topic, Dogs - Cats just whore themselves around any house mug enough to feed them...

lopez
02/02/2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by the 12 th man
just wondering lopez do you live anywhere near a zoo??,cos that sounds like a f*****G tiger that paid you a visit!!!!!!
Whipsnade is just up the road but this (I think) was a domestic cat. I call him Bruiser. My mother had a cat like him and would attack my late dog (an Alsatian) soon as it walked onto his 'manor.' Did see a lynx roaming one day at work on the underground (open section) although I'm still wondering if that was the result of a bad pint the day before. Loads of people get these animals in and then find out that it's worse than getting in more than one wife. :D

Ooohhhhh, did I ruffle your fur?
Cop yourself on....:rolleyes:
Meeeowww!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Macy
Me too, but sticking to the topic, Dogs - Cats just whore themselves around any house mug enough to feed them...
Cats definitely. But I think dogs genuinely are loyal. Stink though.

joeSoap
02/02/2004, 12:31 PM
Gotta be the Canines....I've got a most lazy, ugly boxer...looks like, and acts like Colin Hawkins....probably is a better centre half than him too..:D :D

tiktok
02/02/2004, 7:46 PM
i'd be a dog person....in fact i'm anti-cat

yur man
02/02/2004, 8:12 PM
dog person

always had minimum of 3 dogs growin up, theyre great animals

could never understand why people get just the one dog. dogs need other doggie friends

cats are just me me me...ow

A face
02/02/2004, 10:56 PM

Come off it lads .... did anyone else find that funny, or are you all a bunch of b!tches or should i say 'pussy's"

lopez
02/02/2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Dogs. Prefer their unswerving loyalty over cats, with their notions of independence.
Can you see the irony here? Ireland: A cat nation? :D

liamon
03/02/2004, 1:35 PM
I was moving into a house two years ago but the then tenant couldn't move out on time so I had to share teh house for 2 months. Took another 4 months to get rid of the cat hairs after she left with her two useless moggies.

In conclusion, I prefer dogs.
More fun than cats.