PDA

View Full Version : town f

Martinho II
22/07/2009, 9:04 PM
http://clubs.a2zsoccer.com/Default.aspx?alias=clubs.a2zsoccer.com/sportingfingal

for those that didnt know the fingal match has bein switched.. very short notice.. got a text from someone stating that it was switched! how come?

Rovers1
22/07/2009, 9:15 PM
.. very short notice..

Longer notice than we got last week!

De Town
23/07/2009, 1:13 PM
http://clubs.a2zsoccer.com/Default.aspx?alias=clubs.a2zsoccer.com/sportingfingal

for those that didnt know the fingal match has bein switched.. very short notice.. got a text from someone stating that it was switched! how come?

Im guessing its been changed because of the family fun day element of it. Makes more sense to have something like that on a Sunday afternoon then a Friday night.

De Town
24/07/2009, 7:08 PM
So, many going to this? Am hopeful of making it myself, although I'm not sure. I think we have a chance against them, going by our recent results. It depends what mood Fingal are in of course, if they're up for it, they should destroy us, but they don't seem to be very interested these days. I think we'll sneak a draw.

Martinho II
24/07/2009, 7:33 PM
theres four of the older section o crew going on sunday headin up to the big smoke for tomorrow night to have a few welcome drinks.. I think it will be a good game on sunday but from readin the gareth cronin interview theres a strong chance that Mick Foley mightnt play with Kevin Cronin due to injury. We will find out on sunday thats for sure..

Longfordian
24/07/2009, 8:13 PM
I think Foley's alright as in he's not injured, just needs a little conditioning work as it were!.

Schumi
24/07/2009, 11:29 PM
theres four of the older section o crew going on sunday headin up to the big smoke for tomorrow night to have a few welcome drinks.

A family outing is it? ;)

Martinho II
25/07/2009, 2:05 PM
A family outing is it? ;)

it is indeed the family have being together eight years you have to reward them with treats not threats!!:D

De Town
26/07/2009, 7:49 PM
Fingal 3-0 Town.

Jesus that was shocking. Never looked like scoring in a million years.

Longfordian
26/07/2009, 8:20 PM
We were outclassed, especially in midfield. I dread to think what they'll do to Mervue next weekend if they're in the mood. They could threaten their 8-0 against Kildare. I didn't expect anything but it was disappointing just how far off we were. Need to step it up against "the College".

christo
26/07/2009, 8:25 PM
I dread to think what they'll do to Mervue next weekend if they're in the mood. They could threaten their 8-0 against Kildare.

lets hope they are in the mood for both of our sakes

Pauro 76
26/07/2009, 8:33 PM
Not sure if anyone can change the thread title? Town F doesn't make any sense...

De Town
26/07/2009, 9:03 PM
I didn't expect anything but it was disappointing just how far off we were.
Nail. On. Head.

The Lep
26/07/2009, 9:57 PM
You were unlucky with the og but we made hard work of it in the end and your keeper made some class saves.Much respect to the Longford fans that made the journey to Morton as you showed passion and respect that is lacking in a lot of the league's followers.

Keen2win
26/07/2009, 10:19 PM
You were unlucky with the og but we made hard work of it in the end and your keeper made some class saves.Much respect to the Longford fans that made the journey to Morton as you showed passion and respect that is lacking in a lot of the league's followers.

Fair play lads, but how'd ye manage that when I wasn't there:cool: Was there much of a crowd from Longford?

De Town
26/07/2009, 10:43 PM
Fair play lads, but how'd ye manage that when I wasn't there:cool: Was there much of a crowd from Longford?

About 40-50 I'd guess.

Longfordian
26/07/2009, 10:44 PM
Seemed to be a decent amount up alright, hard to quantify. Great set up from Fingal for the family day, a lot of kids about that seemed to be enjoying themselves plenty. The bratwursts were the job as well. The joys of having a few quid to spend on facilities for such days.

Lamper.sffc
27/07/2009, 2:14 PM
Hard luck lads. Yous caught us on a good day of which there have been few. If we could just play like that more often we wouldnt be where we are right now.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Martinho II
27/07/2009, 6:54 PM
Not sure if anyone can change the thread title? Town F doesn't make any sense...

that was my own fault pauro I meant to type town fingal match in the title and didnt see what I was typin..:(