PDA

View Full Version : Healy to Ipswich!

SunderlandBohs
22/07/2009, 12:09 PM
A mate of mine from the North East has said Ipswich have made a bid for Colin Healy as his move to Hartlepool isn't finalised.

Just to let you know.

micls
22/07/2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah, its all over the radio down here, and our forum.

Rumoured to be around 80k and Colin is in talks about personal terms now.

el nino coro
22/07/2009, 3:34 PM
colin healy is certainly a far better player than some of the players at ipswich and would get a game too,if a young raw player like shane o connor can get a contract thers no reason why healy couldnt or joey gamble for that matter

A face
23/07/2009, 11:39 AM
80K is still the rumour ..... completely under valued at that price. Very bad piece of business there.

De Town
23/07/2009, 11:57 AM
80K is still the rumour ..... completely under valued at that price. Very bad piece of business there.

Surely Cork aren't in a position to turn down such an offer though?

John83
23/07/2009, 12:15 PM
Surely Cork aren't in a position to turn down such an offer though?
Yeah. Speaking of which, is the Behan deal done?

Hitman
23/07/2009, 1:33 PM
Yeah. Speaking of which, is the Behan deal done?

Yep.
http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10326~33589,00.html

tiktok
24/07/2009, 7:38 AM

Rumoured to be closer to €70,000 now. The bad piece of business was putting ourselves in a situation where we have to accept an offer like that for our best player this season. It's our own fault, no one else's.

The main thing [only thing now]is that it helps Monday morning. Given the reported €65,000 offer at the previous meeting, the rumoured combined €120,000 for Healy and Behan and receipts of maybe €50,000 from Ipswich we should have close to a quarter of a million to offer the revenue, Whether they'll see the chance of getting the remainder ini installments given our outgoings will probably be a big factor.

It's a ridiculous situation to find ourselves in that the handing over of a €250,000 cheque might only postpone our problems for a couple of months, we're not even out of examinership a year, it's difficultnot to break into a rage.

Soccer Mom
24/07/2009, 12:59 PM
There's no doubt that Colin Healy is a very good player but I can't help wondering if it's a way for Roy Keane to soothe his conscience. Keane's 'I'm leaving / I'm staying' routine deprived Healy of an opportunity to join the 2002 World Cup squad.

razor
24/07/2009, 9:16 PM
There's no doubt that Colin Healy is a very good player but I can't help wondering if it's a way for Roy Keane to soothe his conscience. Keane's 'I'm leaving / I'm staying' routine deprived Healy of an opportunity to join the 2002 World Cup squad.Best of luck Colin, one of the best players I have ever seen in a City jersey.

If you have seen the pitiful Ipswich performance last Sunday, a player like Healy is what they need.
Where else is Roy going to get a player of Healys class and experience for peanuts?
Anyway I thought Roy didn't have a conscience. :D

sheao
25/07/2009, 9:26 AM
Best of luck Colin. You were such a loyal and honourable player for City.