PDA

View Full Version : O'Neills and the Medium club

patsh
30/01/2004, 9:30 AM
O'Neills have brought out the new
medium club jersey (http://www.bohemians.ie/jersey.htm)

b_mcsweeney
30/01/2004, 9:44 AM
correct me if i'm wrong, but that away jersey is the dublin gaa kit, isn't it?

tiktok
30/01/2004, 9:48 AM
Originally posted by b_mcsweeney
correct me if i'm wrong, but that away jersey is the dublin gaa kit, isn't it?

very similar alright, and to the Dublin City home kit too

patsh
30/01/2004, 9:58 AM
Yeah they even have "Dublin" on the kit now as well.
Maybe they are worried that Dublin City will get that European Super league spot !...:D

one_bounce
30/01/2004, 10:03 AM
o neills have to be the worst kit designers ive ever come across..that bohs shirt is a replica of the most horrible gaa jersey ever produced.. what is wrong with these people.. they need to hire some spanish or italian designers to introduce a bit of design flair
my new city home shirt is pure mank:mad:

pete
30/01/2004, 10:43 AM
Suppose Bores were concerned that people not know which Bohemians they were in euro competitions.

:D

tiktok
30/01/2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by pete
...... Bores .......

That's 'Bohemians of Dublin' to you :D.

Eric
30/01/2004, 11:04 AM
O'Neills haven't done themselves any favours with the jerseys they have brought out this year. Both the City home jersey and the Bohs away one are disgusting!!!!

NorthoftheLee
30/01/2004, 1:02 PM
that away gear is mank.........pure GAA thing goign on...typical O'neills......the home one is nice enough tho........pity about our home gear....can't bring myself to like it.....its the collar or wahtever the hell it's supposed to be, puts the final nail in the coffin for me.....

jofyisgod
30/01/2004, 1:30 PM
Pure manky. That is so tacky on the sleeves too.

SÓC
30/01/2004, 1:52 PM
Their away one is shocking.

But...their home one is what all jerseys should aspire to. If it comes out like that in decent material it will be the nicest in the league.

Simple, design with the crest in the midle and sponsor on top, like not having a space put aside for it, like our away one. It's their traditional jersey, if you stick to the tradition its hard to mess it up.

I think our current home one is grand, nothing special but not a horror show either.

Peadar
30/01/2004, 2:35 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc

I think our current home one is grand, nothing special but not a horror show either.

I really hate shirts with the crest in the middle!
It's got no balance.
There's a tried and trusted format to making a football shirt and anyone who messes with that in an attempt to be different is asking for trouble.

patsh
30/01/2004, 6:34 PM
I hope someone from O'Neills is looking at the African Cup.
I just saw Burkina Faso playing, and their strip is excellent.
Green, White and Red trim.
Best design with our colours I've seen.

Colm
30/01/2004, 8:06 PM
Originally posted by patsh
I hope someone from O'Neills is looking at the African Cup.
I just saw Burkina Faso playing, and their strip is excellent.
Green, White and Red trim.
Best design with our colours I've seen.

I saw that briefly alright today. Very nice jersey, would be the perfect design for us imo.