PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Springsteen RDS July 09

hula4
12/07/2009, 12:24 PM
Was at the show last night, first time to see him live and I was completely blown away, never seen anything like it, despite the weather it was absolutely amazing, gonna go back out tonight to see if I can wangle a ticket from somewhere

The Optimist
12/07/2009, 2:00 PM
Heading up for the gig tonight.
Really looking forward to it!

hula4
12/07/2009, 2:51 PM
you wont be disappointed, if he is even half as good as last night which im sure he will be, you will be spellbound

Wolfie
13/07/2009, 12:31 PM
Was at the show last night, first time to see him live and I was completely blown away, never seen anything like it, despite the weather it was absolutely amazing, gonna go back out tonight to see if I can wangle a ticket from somewhere

Really enjoyed the gig on Saturday, even though it lashed rain most of the day. Bruce and the band put most bands half their age to shame!!

The ability to alter the set list and the interaction with the crowd makes for a great show.

Great atmosphere too.

Green Tribe
14/07/2009, 11:17 AM
was there on saturday. excellent, pity the rds is a dump. Weather was a ****er but ah well. He does a great show and hearing his music live esp the river :D is a different ball game.
went to see him in 2 gigs on the continent, much better organised etc.
Nice to see him play in ireland though.

juan
14/07/2009, 12:43 PM
Was at the Sunday gig and I was absolutely blown away by the energy from Bruce and the band. Hard to believe he's pushing 60 like.

The Optimist
14/07/2009, 3:54 PM
Really enjoyed sunday nights gig.It was probably the best gig i've seen of springsteen over the years.

Highlights were American Skin(41 shots) and Youngstown.

Here's a couple of vids i took.

Intro/No Surrender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlEo8DelEq8

Born To Run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbWBaGyfyq4

Wangball
19/07/2009, 7:00 PM
Was at the Sunday gig myself, half cut, wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt and covered in permanent marker tattoo's...epic way to end the weekend...Prove it all Night & Johnny 99 were my own personal highlights....also how frickin good is Nils Lofgren? Van Zant & Springsteen are amazing guitarists but Lofgren just blew them away! Outstanding