PDA

View Full Version : Garry Sheehan

Monkfish
11/07/2009, 12:45 AM
So whats all the fuss about? Too many late nights spinning Y.M.C.A. got the better of him or what?

see's it
11/07/2009, 8:51 AM
maybe its the reason Kerley didnt want him.....

Youths4Ever
11/07/2009, 10:02 AM
ih his defense wexford where shocking last night and he got very little service but Gary did chase everything down and ran for 90 mins. Last week he set up the goal for us and scored the winner in Longford so I would not judge him on one game

bluepowers
11/07/2009, 2:25 PM
brian o callaghan made bits of sheehan last night man of the match

gael353
11/07/2009, 2:37 PM
a supurb limerick performance nullified the Sheehan threat, indeed the whole wexford threat. My motm would have been the returning wayne colbert 10/10 for me. id take gary back in the morning he wasnt given much support last night at all. Good to see conor molan back too. and sees it can u explain why kerley had only signed one player with a week to go before the season dispite having his whole budget in place for weeks beforehand??? course you wont cos ur a tosser

Monkfish
12/07/2009, 9:54 AM
ih his defense wexford where shocking last night Ah sure wait and see, he's gonna score a hat-trick against us in a few months and rub my face in it. :)

see's it
12/07/2009, 10:20 AM
a supurb limerick performance nullified the Sheehan threat, indeed the whole wexford threat. My motm would have been the returning wayne colbert 10/10 for me. id take gary back in the morning he wasnt given much support last night at all. Good to see conor molan back too. and sees it can u explain why kerley had only signed one player with a week to go before the season dispite having his whole budget in place for weeks beforehand??? course you wont cos ur a tosser

Gary Sheehan wasnt signed up because Kerley had Cummins on the way.he thinks Cummins is a better player i dont see a problem with that but then again unlike you im only interested in the football

da bishop
12/07/2009, 1:16 PM
[QUOTE=see's it;1190396]Gary Sheehan wasnt signed up because Kerley had Cummins on the way.he thinks Cummins is a better player i dont see a problem with that but then again unlike you im only interested in the football[/QUOTE cummins is a good player no doubt but anyone doing serious research on him before his signing would have seen he has always had serious injury problems throughout his already young career.amazing the way gsheehan is now a poor player because hes not a limerick player,ya he was poor fri nite but is on his way back from an operation and has shown signs in recent matchs for wexf he will soon be back to his best and in fairness for once lims,especially in the 1st half were excellent on fri.sheehan should never have been allowed leave the club .

macka
12/07/2009, 3:59 PM
Limerick should beat kildare 3-0 and than beat waterford.

macka
12/07/2009, 4:16 PM
i think limerick have to win next 3 games.

jaorta
12/07/2009, 4:29 PM
[QUOTE=da bishop;1190445 .amazing the way gsheehan is now a poor player because hes not a limerick player,ya he was poor fri nite but is on his way back from an operation and has shown signs in recent matchs for wexf he will soon be back to his best and in fairness for once lims,especially in the 1st half were excellent on fri.sheehan should never have been allowed leave the club .[/QUOTE]

garry sheahan would walk into any team in this division.we should be moving mountains to bring him back cos on fridays performance we aint too far away.i thought he showed some nice touches and good control.no forward could look good with the kind of ball they were lumping up,which was meat and drink to our defence

superhero
13/07/2009, 9:44 AM
whole budget in place for weeks beforehand??? course you wont cos ur a tosser

This the same budget that has the club looking for handouts in the middle of the season?

Monkfish
13/07/2009, 10:01 AM
This the same budget that has the club looking for handouts in the middle of the season?

Why not try and do a bit of research there detective

sadloserkid
13/07/2009, 3:11 PM
Gary Sheehan did alright on Friday overall. I'm not convinced he'd walk onto our team ahead of Clarke and Tierney, let alone any in the division, but he'd definitely be worth bringing back.

Jofspring
13/07/2009, 3:44 PM
Gary Sheehan did alright on Friday overall. I'm not convinced he'd walk onto our team ahead of Clarke and Tierney, let alone any in the division, but he'd definitely be worth bringing back.

With his speed he would always be another option in attack or even on the right wing i think he would be dangerous. Especially now that Walsh is gone.

sadloserkid
13/07/2009, 3:46 PM
With his speed he would always be another option in attack or even on the right wing i think he would be dangerous. Especially now that Walsh is gone.

He got killed for pace a number of times on Friday. Obviously he's still playing his way back to fitness but let's see if he's gets that pace back before we start assembling next season's team. :D