PDA

View Full Version : Monaghan Game

Lamper.sffc
09/07/2009, 12:41 PM
Im hoping we get back to winning ways. We might even have two central defenders for the first time in 2 to 3 months (Byrne and Whelan).
We need a good win before we face shels next week.

How do monaghan fans feel they are playing at the moment. Any suspensions or injuries?

Magicme
09/07/2009, 1:38 PM
We are missing one of our best players, Sean Brennan through suspension but as we have been playing well lately and the confidence will be up a bit I think we will give you a decent game.

check out www.monaghanunited.ie for our match preview.

Lamper.sffc
12/07/2009, 2:54 AM
My god how big is your side:eek:

Anyway we just about deserved the win. The 4 nil didnt do yous justice. While you didnt threaten much up front we where sh~te at breaking you down. The game could have finished 0-0.
Thank god for Conan and Kirby. These guys know how to play for their team.
We have some great players but buckley is not allowing them play to their potential.

Magicme
12/07/2009, 3:19 AM
In fairness we were totally asleep in 2nd half and had seemed to have settled for the 0-0 when Conan sprung up and got a goal, then another and another, before we seemed to wake up again. dammit. I used to like Conan too.

Martinho II
12/07/2009, 7:16 PM
In fairness we were totally asleep in 2nd half and had seemed to have settled for the 0-0 when Conan sprung up and got a goal, then another and another, before we seemed to wake up again. dammit. I used to like Conan too.

what was it about conan that you liked magicme??

Magicme
13/07/2009, 11:14 AM
He is a sound lad. A great footballer too. Like the way he is very involved in Community work and wants to give back to the game as much as possible. But now he has scored a hattrick against us, he is off my imaginary Christmas Card list.

Lamper.sffc
13/07/2009, 12:57 PM
His third was hilarious. A 40 yard lob back into an empty net.:D

Magicme
13/07/2009, 2:12 PM
Yeah was one of those slo-mo moments. gutted.

Lamper, you should have come and said hello to me, I was the only female in the Press box so easy to find!

Lamper.sffc
13/07/2009, 7:15 PM
Yeah was one of those slo-mo moments. gutted.

Lamper, you should have come and said hello to me, I was the only female in the Press box so easy to find!

Sorry about that but i was busy trying to keep my temper in tact due to the fact there was families around me and my team was driving me mad:o

Magicme
13/07/2009, 9:31 PM
No excuses. I get the hint. :p