PDA

View Full Version : Does this count as jinxing?

pineapple stu
27/01/2004, 12:48 PM
Does this (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?threadid=12051) count as jinxing?

"I believe UCD will romp the division"

Nice to hear it from another team!

joeSoap
27/01/2004, 1:01 PM
I certainly hope it is jinxing.....if it turns out to be then maybe I'll have a career in it!!:D :D

the 12 th man
27/01/2004, 1:02 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
Does this (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?threadid=12051) count as jinxing?

father wishy washy replies:my son if you are afraid that your team is jinxed i can come to your ground (for a small fee) and
perform an exorcism.
i can also do opening ceremonies on new stands etc and am available to give after dinner speechs also.

yours in (holy) sport father wishy washy

Schumi
27/01/2004, 1:22 PM
I don't think you can jinx other people/teams, only yourself, so I reckon it will backfire and Limerick will do badly/worse.

Originally posted by the 12 th man
father wishy washy replies:my son if you are afraid that your team is jinxed i can come to your ground (for a small fee) and
perform an exorcism.
i can also do opening ceremonies on new stands etc and am available to give after dinner speechs also.

yours in (holy) sport father wishy washy :confused: :confused: :confused:

the 12 th man
27/01/2004, 1:30 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
I don't think you can jinx other people/teams, only yourself, so I reckon it will backfire and Limerick will do badly/worse.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

fr wishy washy replies: i have done several functions for our egg chasing brethern .i blessed the irish players before the world cup in austrailia.my after dinner speechs about religon in sport always go down very well with all sports people.

i must go now as the men in the white coats are outside shaking their fists at me.

pineapple stu
27/01/2004, 4:37 PM
This lad's worse than Emmet!!!:eek: :D

the 12 th man
28/01/2004, 10:00 AM
This lad's worse than Emmet!!!:eek: :D

fr wishy washy replies:god bless you my son and your team
ucd for the new season.the staff of the asylum and myself look
forward to meeting all the ucd supporters at an upcoming match,where we can discuss a few important things happening in your area (prayer meeetings etc).

Schumi
28/01/2004, 12:10 PM
This lad's worse than Emmet!!!:eek: :D Ah now, I'm not sure about that!

pineapple stu
28/01/2004, 4:45 PM
Maybe we should recruit him for the fanzine?!:D :D

Celebrity Guest Column with Father Wishy Washy...:eek:

the 12 th man
29/01/2004, 6:51 AM
Maybe we should recruit him for the fanzine?!:D :D

Celebrity Guest Column with Father Wishy Washy...:eek:

father wishy washy replies:my son if you think that a disturbed minister would fit in the set up in your fanzine i would be delighted to provide a celebrity guest column.if you have access to any famous people i could interview them with my unusual tecniques.

in addition or alternativly fr wishy washy could do a problems page in the fanzine where the supporters and players tell the good father their personal problems i.e personal hygene,love life etc. and they will be dealt with in the strictest confidence,in other
words i will disguise their names.

on the days when a match and fr wishy washys
day release coincide,he would be delighted to attend for a meet and greet with the players and supporters,

if you have any celebrities lined up for interview it would help the good father if you could give him a few sample names of the said celebs so as he could begin background checks on them.(i can get some fellow priests and nuns to stalk these people and find out a few things about them)

well i must away now as i am in court this morning and i must prepare my defence. yours in sport fr ww