PDA

View Full Version : St Pat's trial for Cameroon star

tiktok
26/01/2004, 10:54 AM
www.breakingnews.ie

St Patrick’s Athletic manager Eamonn Collins is to give Cameroon international Joseph Ndo a trial at the Inchicore club.

Collins describes the midfielder as a "strong, physical player, and someone who could make a big impression in the league."

"He trialled at Coventry City not too long ago, but work visa problems prevented them from signing him." Ndo’s lack of international games back in November 2002 saw his application turned down.

Ndo, who was part of the Cameroon squads at the 1998 and 2002 World Cups, has endured a poor run of form in recent times, which has seen him switch clubs and countries from RC Strasbourg in France to Swiss club Neuchatal Xamax, while a spell with Saudi Arabian club Al Khaleej was cut short due to contractual difficulties.

The 27-year-old is currently plying his trade in the Chinese league

soccerc
26/01/2004, 11:49 AM
http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=11935&mainheading=Eircom&viewstory=yes

max power
26/01/2004, 1:23 PM
have to agree with you Guerzy

http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewsto...p;viewstory=yes

tiktok
26/01/2004, 3:11 PM
Originally posted by Guerzy
Thank you for that useless bit of information soccerc but everyone started doing that just to boost their post rating , this whole board would turn into a farce

soccerc is www.soccercentral.ie Guerzy

he's just pointing out that they nicked the post from his site (no doubt without his permission), something i should have spotted (since it's not the first time it's happened) before linking to it.

max power
26/01/2004, 3:14 PM
i have posted articles from soccer central here, but always give the link and the credit, its only fair. have a pack of bbq huls hoops and all will be ok.

tiktok
26/01/2004, 3:27 PM
Originally posted by max power
have a pack of bbq huls hoops and all will be ok.

:D mmmm! feeling better just thinking about it.

wws
26/01/2004, 4:21 PM
this rumour of a possible trial for a potential future would be signing is a sure sign that we are now the greatest club in Ireland
and if I may be so bold, world football itself

in the absence of any facts or people who know better we must accept at face value that this guy is indeed the greatest African footballer of his generation who is no doubt playing in china and being linked with pats cause he cant stand those interfering la liga and seria a and premiership bosses who know doubt would kill for his services

what odds is this guy to be eircom league top scorer next season?

joe
26/01/2004, 5:49 PM
By any chance is this the guy who was/is at the Chinese club Gazza had a spell with. I saw a bit of the documentary about his stint there and there was one or two Nigerians there worried about their contracts at the same time and your man's name is fierce familiar for some reason.

Dodge
27/01/2004, 1:38 PM
Originally posted by joe
By any chance is this the guy who was/is at the Chinese club Gazza had a spell with. I saw a bit of the documentary about his stint there and there was one or two Nigerians there worried about their contracts at the same time and your man's name is fierce familiar for some reason.
He's not a Nigerian though....