PDA

View Full Version : bohs match

naoise kennedy
02/07/2009, 5:14 PM
Two big names missing for fridays match.,massey, mulcahy.. shield's and webster could also be missing, at least we have deansy and foran back in defense i suppose all we can hope for is another one of our draws....

tippex
03/07/2009, 4:21 PM
really not looking forward to tonight.
We really could be on the end of a hiding

naoise kennedy
03/07/2009, 10:23 PM
Ok we lost and the better team won but that ref was a disgrace, he gave a free (mostly against us) for every tackle made. What was the peno given for, generally most players did not have a bad game but how knight came out for the second half is beyond me, he was terrible tonight. Our man of match had to be paddy some beautifull footwork again..

superfrank
03/07/2009, 10:27 PM
The ref was poor all night. Inside the first few minutes, Bohs had a free that struck the wall and went out of play for a corner. Ref gave a goal kick to us. Set the tone for the whole night really.

Pen was given for Foran tripping Deegan.

Not too upset about the result, I'd rather we'd move onto the Rovers game. It's one we could get something from.

naoise kennedy
03/07/2009, 10:49 PM
Pen was given for Foran tripping Deegan.

Not too upset about the result, I'd rather we'd move onto the Rovers game. It's one we could get something from.

I agree, bring on rovers we'll have massey, mulcahy and maybe deansy back, these players should make us alot stronger in defense and midfield.

Seagull
04/07/2009, 1:05 PM
Ok we lost and the better team won but that ref was a disgrace, he gave a free (mostly against us) for every tackle made. What was the peno given for, generally most players did not have a bad game but how knight came out for the second half is beyond me, he was terrible tonight. Our man of match had to be paddy some beautifull footwork again..

No point blaming the ref, blame our defence, or lack of it. We were outclassed, simple as.

tippex
06/07/2009, 10:24 AM
Totally agree that we were outclassed.
I think NDO is awsome.

Eventhough we were outclassed it does not excuse the officials from another diabolical performance.

I am so considering printing out the rules and having them bound and giving them to the officials before one of the games to show just how bad the standard of officiating has been this season.

Hulsey
06/07/2009, 2:10 PM
Totally agree that we were outclassed.
I think NDO is awsome.

Eventhough we were outclassed it does not excuse the officials from another diabolical performance.

I am so considering printing out the rules and having them bound and giving them to the officials before one of the games to show just how bad the standard of officiating has been this season.

Your main flaw here is presuming that some off them would have the capacity to read them. Best off geting them bound and using them to repeatedly beat some sense into them

KK77
07/07/2009, 12:06 PM
No point blaming the ref, blame our defence, or lack of it. We were outclassed, simple as.

Spot on. Men against boys.