PDA

View Full Version : Cork City supporters club 25th anniversary pin badge

dhegarty
01/07/2009, 11:42 PM
The Cork City Supporters club 25th Anniversary pin badge is now available. Price is 4 euros and all proceeds will go to the organizing of the 2009 annual hall of fame that will be on in November, more details will follow in the next month.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z157/dhegarty_2007/misc002.jpg

30mm in diameter with butterfly clip on back, unfortuently the dark colour green and the dark colour red didnt turn out well when it was scanned

The pin badges will be available on the following dates :-
*Friday 03 July'09 for those who are traveling to Galway for the Galway United v Cork City game on Friday and want to purchase a pin badge or two
*Sunday 19th July'09 at the start and at half time on the day of the Cork City v Ipswich Friendly
*Saturday 25th July and Sunday 26 july for those who are going to spend the weekend in Derry for the Derry City v Cork City game on Sunday 26th
*Friday 31st July'09 at the start and at half time on the day of the Cork City v Bray Wanderers game

Or you can contact me at 0863354581 if you want to make arrangements to meet up and to purchase the pin badge.

Also i had a request from Noelle Feeney to post out a message that the Neil Horgan pin badges and match programme is still available to buy so you can contact Noelle or Mary Horgan or myself, price for the pin badges and match programme is 4 euros each