View Full Version : New signings

Martinho II
01/07/2009, 8:34 AM
www.ltfc.ie

in :

michael foley drogheda utd
danny o'leary
kevin cronin

Bohs are trying to reschedule the loan for Brian Mccarthy so theres a chance that he wont play on sunday. Theres no news on Gary Cronin signing either.

Martinho II
12/07/2009, 5:48 PM
I heard last night that Andy Bermingham has quit the club due to discipline problems. I also heard last night that the goalie for the district league team who played last week against us has being signed as backup to Danny O'Leary. His name is Mickey Sheehan and he came from Olympic( local district league side). I was extremely impressed with him last week. I believe he is from Teffia Park and had trials with various Uk clubs.

Longfordian
13/07/2009, 12:54 AM
Had heard Bermingham wasn't impressing the new manager with his attitude alright. It's a shame because the lad has talent. That's our last three managers including Vinny who've found fault with him attitude wise by all accounts so there would seem to be something to it.

howsyourtouch
14/07/2009, 3:18 AM
I heard last night that Andy Bermingham has quit the club due to discipline problems. I also heard last night that the goalie for the district league team who played last week against us has being signed as backup to Danny O'Leary. His name is Mickey Sheehan and he came from Olympic( local district league side). I was extremely impressed with him last week. I believe he is from Teffia Park and had trials with various Uk clubs.

david sheehan who is from the top of farnagh hill,has played underage with the town at all levels and was in australia for the last district league campaign...never got any trials with any clubs across the water either,where people hear stuff baffles me sometimes!!

Martinho II
14/07/2009, 8:02 PM
david sheehan who is from the top of farnagh hill,has played underage with the town at all levels and was in australia for the last district league campaign...never got any trials with any clubs across the water either,where people hear stuff baffles me sometimes!!

thats the fellow.. i couldnt think of his first name..

Tallanted
14/07/2009, 8:20 PM
Wind up, Don't believe everything you hear in the pub. And more importantly don't stick it straight on the web!

Martinho II
14/07/2009, 8:39 PM
Wind up, Don't believe everything you hear in the pub. And more importantly don't stick it straight on the web!

well thanks very much... will have to delete this now.. :(

Tallanted
14/07/2009, 8:47 PM
You shouldn't have posted it in the first place and then you wouldn't have to have deleted it

sorbothegreek
15/07/2009, 4:23 PM
http://www.ltfc.ie/news/article/?id=7854cd17-3dca-4ada-950b-08542d01c07b

2 more on the way..

Longfordian
15/07/2009, 4:42 PM
McKenna could be a good addition, obviously we know what he can do he just needs to be enthused. He's obviously friendly with Gareth Cronin so hopefully he'll put in a bit of work.

RonnieB
15/07/2009, 4:50 PM
I hope the arrival of McKenna does not signal the end for Lynch. Could make me a sad panda

Martinho II
15/07/2009, 7:51 PM
You shouldn't have posted it in the first place and then you wouldn't have to have deleted it

you should have told me the truth before you let me post it.. I didnt say that he was signing just said that rumour had it that he was signing for us.. you know for again not to tell me stuff like that in future I hope.. :mad:

Martinho II
15/07/2009, 7:54 PM
McKenna could be a good addition, obviously we know what he can do he just needs to be enthused. He's obviously friendly with Gareth Cronin so hopefully he'll put in a bit of work.

I think the connection with Darren McKenna and Gareth Cronin was they played together at Kildare Co a few years ago.. If it comes off it will be a hell of a good signin.. anyone know why he wasnt playin for monaghan recently..

interesing about jordan mcmillan.. have heard of him play but know absolutely nothing about him..

Tallanted
15/07/2009, 8:00 PM
you should have told me the truth before you let me post it.. I didnt say that he was signing just said that rumour had it that he was signing for us.. you know for again not to tell me stuff like that in future I hope.. :mad:

I don't tell you anthin cause anything your told you post on this.

Martinho II
15/07/2009, 8:40 PM
I don't tell you anthin cause anything your told you post on this.

well you SAID that there was a possibility that paul mcnally was coming.. why did you NOT say anything to me that you were messing? you like makin fun of people.. I am not standing for it any longer.. this is a FORUM after all.. he has being mentioned loads of times in the past...

I dont know what the big crime is.... my opinion of you has changed..

Tallanted
15/07/2009, 8:55 PM
Theres no need to shout certain words! The crime is you should have respect for what your told or what you think you over hear and don't go running for the 1st pc you can find to put it on here, I didn't tell you directly either you just overheard a conversation and asked what we were discussing. I am not going into it on here as this is the new signings thread and we should stick to the topic but feel free to discuss it with me at the game saturday night I would love to hear this new opinion.

Back on topic if Cronin can get the most out of McKenna then he will definetly bag a few goals for us.

Tallanted
15/07/2009, 8:58 PM
http://www.shelbournefc.ie/players.php?playerid=1374

here is jordan mcmillans profile on shelsweb

Martinho II
16/07/2009, 7:49 PM
Theres no need to shout certain words! The crime is you should have respect for what your told or what you think you over hear and don't go running for the 1st pc you can find to put it on here, I didn't tell you directly either you just overheard a conversation and asked what we were discussing. I am not going into it on here as this is the new signings thread and we should stick to the topic but feel free to discuss it with me at the game saturday night I would love to hear this new opinion.

Back on topic if Cronin can get the most out of McKenna then he will definetly bag a few goals for us.

I am pretty sure that you said to me that McNally was coming..I can actually remember me asking the question to yourself.. I always post things on foot unless the person clearly said to me not to post it on the web... I am going in circles with you. I am better off wasting my energies elsewhere but I had to stand up for myself.. I think I made the point clear we agree to disagree ...I am going to concentrate on better things now..

Martinho II
16/07/2009, 8:51 PM
tolka park this season you overheard me reading a text message to a fellow fan bout the possiblity of an ex player signing back(he has since joined kildare) and i categorically said to you do not put what you just heard onto the web but you still did. Stop talkin crap and have a bit of respect for your club and fellow posters.

ah grow up will you... you swear you were my boss..you are not a moderator so I am not going to pass any heed on you...

you like twistin things.. paul mcnally was mentioned in the pub that night .somebody spoke about him... fair enough if I put it on the web about an ex player from kildare co and I am sorry about that.. to be honest I am at the end of my tether with you and I wont be talkin about football again with you if thats the way you feel about me..

I get the feelin that you dont like me standing up for myself.. so have a nice evening..

Town Legend
17/07/2009, 12:26 AM
Hey hey hey calm down calm down. We're all friends here!!!:D

McKenna hopefully will bag a few goals for us as we haven't had a real threat up front this season in front of goals.

Martinho II
17/07/2009, 6:29 PM
Hey hey hey calm down calm down. We're all friends here!!!:D

McKenna hopefully will bag a few goals for us as we haven't had a real threat up front this season in front of goals.

well not anymore.. I am starting again from scratch. Its not worthwhile wasting any more energy. Its a short life we have. I have said what I said and Im moving on from this..

Martinho II
17/07/2009, 6:31 PM
as for Darren McKenna hopefully he will get on his feet again and kickstart our season( ift its ok to go by the censor)

RonnieB
17/07/2009, 10:39 PM
Some mighty drama to be sure.

Frank76
23/07/2009, 3:56 PM
That Foley lad seems like he'll be a decent signing for ye. Also McKenna will bang a few goals in for ye as he proved on Tuesday night. Why did he only play 2 games for Mons does anyone know?

Martinho II
23/07/2009, 7:24 PM
That Foley lad seems like he'll be a decent signing for ye. Also McKenna will bang a few goals in for ye as he proved on Tuesday night. Why did he only play 2 games for Mons does anyone know?

you would have to ask magicme that question frank76 as noone here knows the answer to it..

LFC-Zulu
29/07/2009, 2:02 PM
I know it's a bit late and all that, but Michael Foley, wow. Terrific singing for ye, and I'm not too informed about McKenna, but I'm being told he does well.
Looking forward to seeing ye in Jackman in three weeks, and of course, last game of the season in Flancare. :cool:

Martinho II
05/08/2009, 10:51 AM
heard jim sheridan departed the club during the week. hoping ray kenny will go too hes got worse with age im afriad..

Longfordian
05/08/2009, 11:02 AM
They were the main two Gareth Cronin had in mind for the exit alright but they weren't all that keen to go initially. I'd say we're stuck with Kenny unless some LSL team wants him.