PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Hunt

The Mole
23/01/2004, 1:24 PM
Negotiations are progressing well. Pat is meeting Kevin next week to discuss things. I'll be surprised and shocked if he's not a City player within a month.
Also, keep an eye out for a top English division 2 striker who Pat is very interested in.

tiktok
23/01/2004, 1:48 PM
Moles are dim, blind creatures who shuffle around in the dark aren't they?

name the div.2 player dolan's interested in if you know so much. we're here to share info and opinions, not pretend to keep each other in the dark.

the 'man of mystery' bit is sad.......tune in next week for more unsubstantiated, half-ars3d wind-ups, same mole-time, same mole-channel.

Éanna
23/01/2004, 1:57 PM
if only t'were true :)

Pablo
23/01/2004, 4:14 PM
I saw him Leave lennox's side door the other night with a snack box.........he's hooked:D

Counting Crow
23/01/2004, 4:28 PM
This would be quite simply the best move / signing for us since 1984 - the guy is pure class.

Mole, if this is just a wind up you ain't gonna have much credibility on this site ever again.

Colm
23/01/2004, 5:09 PM
Hunt would be an unbelievable signing. He's exactly what we need in centre mid.

As for this unnamed striker, we have enough strikers imo and the money would be better spent on a midfielder.

patsh
23/01/2004, 5:56 PM
I'd say that the mole is also called "bohshead" in another incarnation. He had some pathetic wind up about Flynnie moving to the medium club.......;)

Dricky
26/01/2004, 8:45 AM
There was talk of Hunt moving down but part of the deal was to take the stunner that Bobby Ryan, not even Pat Dolan could stomach that.

Sure Nissan have offered him a Micra as well to entice him down, they'll give him a furry dice for every goal he scores.

jofyisgod
26/01/2004, 5:30 PM
I hope he does move now- i'm hyper after seeing that. He's pure daycent.

Does anyone know when the transfer window closes?