PDA

View Full Version : Return bus from Tirana Airport to Shkoder - seats available

Jeebus
25/06/2009, 3:25 PM
7 of us are flying into Tirana on the morning of the game. We have organised a minibus to collect us at the airport and bring us to Shkoder and drop us back to Tirana Airport. We have seats available on the bus if anyone is interested.

We land in Tirana at 11.20am and would be looking to get collected around that time. However if there are people arriving in after that we can delay the bus departure to suit. The bus will be leaving Shkoder at approx 2am on Friday morning as we have a 6.10am flight to catch.

The bus company has to confirm the cost but they have indicated it will be approx €30 to €40 per person depending on numbers.

Anyone that is interested can give Níall a call on (086) 8488824.

Jeebus
26/06/2009, 11:04 AM
I've had a few enquiries with regards the route we are talking to get to Tirana so i'll post it here.

Out flights are:
Dublin to Pisa on Wed 8th @8.05pm with Ryanair
Pisa to Tirana on Thurs @ 9.45am with Belle Air

Return flights are:
Tirana to Rome on Fri @6.10am with Alitialia
Rome to Heathrow @ 9.35am with Alitialia
Heathrow to Dublin @ 2.15pm with Aer Lingus

At the moment there are only 4 seats left on the bus. The bus company want final numbers as soon as possible so we will be confirming with them early next week. So anyone that wishes to book a seat on the bus can they do so over the weekend. My number is in the above post.

red_away
26/06/2009, 12:05 PM
You will have to be at the airport at 4am? so will have to leave at 1:30ish..

Hopefully i will be having a beer with maniac and thinking of my bed!!

Rovers1
26/06/2009, 12:08 PM
Hopefully i will be having a beer with maniac and thinking of my bed!!

Careful you don't mix up that sentence ;)

red_away
26/06/2009, 1:10 PM
whats wrong with a little cuddle?

Rovers1
26/06/2009, 1:13 PM

Touche

Jeebus
26/06/2009, 1:25 PM

You'll have the right man for it with ya anyway! :D

Rovers fan
26/06/2009, 1:39 PM
You'll have the right man for it with ya anyway! :D

Do you know from personal experience?;)

Rovers Maniac
26/06/2009, 7:40 PM
Thankfully i am bringing Mad Dawgg to watch my back. :)

Soper
27/06/2009, 3:41 PM
You'd wanna watch that Dawg, the dark does strange things to him :o

brianw82
29/06/2009, 6:38 AM
How far is the journey? 40 euro is a week's wages out there, it seems kinda steep.

Jeebus
29/06/2009, 8:29 AM
How far is the journey? 40 euro is a week's wages out there, it seems kinda steep.

Its approx 2 hours. As we are travelling back through the night the total cost of the bus also covers the cost of putting the driver up in a hotel for a few hours so he can have some sleep before driving us back to Tirana.

CRFC&SRFC
29/06/2009, 3:05 PM
Apologies for hijacking thread, new to foot.ie

Myself and one other lad are heading to 2nd leg.

we're flying Liverpool Dubrovnik on the Tuesday and were planning on bus to Shkoder on wednesday(although after reading a post today saying the place is a kip, so may stay in dubrov on the wednesday too and head up on the thursday)

Were staying in Hotel Europa in Shkoder

We're coming back via Tirana to Gatwick on the Friday evening & back to Knock on the Saturday.

Just wondering if anyone going the same or similar way?

For anyone still thinking of going we paid total, E90 for Liverpool to Dubrovnik with EasyJet and E115 for Tirana to Gatwick with BA.

Hopefully can get a positive result on thursday, a clean sheet would be a big boost for 2nd leg

red_away
01/07/2009, 1:12 PM
Myself and another are doing dubrovnik(weds), Skhoder(thurs)and tirana gatwick(Fri)

we are staying in the hotel colosseo in skhoder!