PDA

View Full Version : Brazil, Czech and Romania Tickets

Macy
21/01/2004, 12:43 PM
The joint FAI/soccercentral eircom League fans initiative for Republic of Ireland international games will continue and arrangements have been put in place for the recently announced games against Brazil, Czech Republic and Romania.

Once more we have been allocated tickets on the North Terrace and they can only be purchased in sets of three priced at €60.

Tickets will be allocated in line with previous arrangements but it is possible we may have access to an increased number so I would appreciate if you could let me know your requirements ASAP.

It has been suggested, and indeed encouraged by those whom I have spoken to, that the eircom League fans group levy each ticket €1 (€3 in total) to create a war chest.

This war chest fund will be used to purchase for example Tifo drums and other display materials to ensure we as eircom league club fans can 'mark out territory '.

Any ideas you may have on this wouldbe welcomed.

I have spoken to Fran Rooney Chief Executive of the FAI and he has agreed to attend a 'fans forum' to discuss issues of mutual concern before the Brazil game. Date and Venue have to be confirmed but I will keep everyone informed

So €63 for the three matches, and I'll only be taking people for all three together.

Mail me, PM me or reply here. As ever priority to those that have gone before.

For this game (and from now on) money in advance only - I certainly can't afford several times €63!!!!!!

Finally just a reminder that the point of this is to get vocal eL fans together, so if you don't come out of the majority of matches horse don't bother!

Ta Very Much

Macy
27/01/2004, 12:40 PM
Everyone who has confirmed the numbers they want is okay for tickets as things stand. Anyone else who wants them should get in touch ASAP and I'll do my best....

Macy@foot.ie is the mail addy.

Macy
30/01/2004, 4:02 PM
This booking office is now closed....

Everyone who got in touch is sorted, details of money and ticket collection to be posted/mailed when I know...