PDA

View Full Version : Robbie on the move again?

The Legend
20/01/2004, 11:47 PM
To Fulham? for crying out loud man, stay put at a club for awhile!

John83
21/01/2004, 4:53 PM
It's just speculation. Spurs are a little cash-shy at the the moment, and Fulham are both flush with it and in need of a new striker. Hence newspaper speculation.

I doubt Robbie would be particularly interested in a move to Fulham anyway - a sideways move to a club that plays dour football.

the scout
21/01/2004, 5:33 PM
yeah but just think of his percentage of the deal/not bad eh

Jon'o
23/01/2004, 7:53 PM
Originally posted by John83
It's just speculation. Spurs are a little cash-shy at the the moment, and Fulham are both flush with it and in need of a new striker. Hence newspaper speculation.

I doubt Robbie would be particularly interested in a move to Fulham anyway - a sideways move to a club that plays dour football.

i think that robbie is getting quite fed up there... but where will he go to next? liverpool if owen goes? in the summer?

Falconblade
25/01/2004, 1:51 PM
Spurs just got £15M worth of transfer funds, so if Robbie does go somewhere it won't be because Spurs lack money.

John83
26/01/2004, 5:35 PM
Originally posted by Falconblade
Spurs just got £15M worth of transfer funds, so if Robbie does go somewhere it won't be because Spurs lack money.
WTF? They were moaning about overspending not so long ago, and they spent more than anyone in England bar Chelski last summer. Bloody Leeds/Drogs-wannabes.