PDA

View Full Version : one F in longford

fitzpatrick10
18/06/2009, 6:57 PM
Lads it’s that time of the year again:D so get your thinking caps on...keen2win and I are going to try n put it together this year, So any one with articles or ideas give us a shout, u can post m hear, give us them at the matches or email us on onefinlongford@ymail.com:D

Martinho II
18/06/2009, 7:08 PM
Lads it’s that time of the year again:D so get your thinking caps on...keen2win and I are going to try n put it together this year, So any one with articles or ideas give us a shout, u can post m hear, give us them at the matches or email us on onefinlongford@ymail.com:D

happy days fitz..

I am sure the old guard can still give articles.. This will be issue no 12 and it will keep our record out of having a fanzine each season since 2001/02. lads when we did it the profits went to the section o sponsorship of a player which this year is derek glynn.will ye be doing this again this year? I would like to wish ye the best of luck with it and this will be the fourth editor since an rock,pauro 7 and sorbo the greek. I will try and do an article closer the time let me know what date you want the fanzine out for and I will try my damnest to put an article in.

Tallanted
18/06/2009, 7:14 PM
Does this mean your not top dog in section o anymore Marty?

Martinho II
18/06/2009, 7:26 PM
Does this mean your not top dog in section o anymore Marty?
afraid so tallanted i have my own responsibilities with the supporters club to do . Its time to pass on the baton and me to grow up!:(

Tallanted
18/06/2009, 7:32 PM
I thought you held copyright on the name maybe you could make a few quid and sell it on to them

Martinho II
18/06/2009, 7:37 PM
:D
I thought you held copyright on the name maybe you could make a few quid and sell it on to them

thats temptin considering I am always broke! I could insert a clause when the lads are working full time that they pay me the patent on it!

Tallanted
18/06/2009, 7:39 PM
Or they could move 3ft to the right to section n for free

Martinho II
18/06/2009, 7:41 PM
Or they could move 3ft to the right to section n for free

exactly as a few of the older lads did last season!
:D

fitzpatrick10
18/06/2009, 8:02 PM
yeah marty dat would be grand to sponsor a player but we have to make them and sell them first... well havent really thought on a date it depends how quick we can get articles....
:Dby d way is there a kitty so we can get the ball rolling:D:D

John83
18/06/2009, 8:28 PM
I always figure you lot for Satanic rituals, but a kitten? Man, that's just sick.

Keen2win
18/06/2009, 8:59 PM
Yep, me and Fitzy are co-editing it this year!

We need articles!!!:D

L.T.F.C.
18/06/2009, 9:02 PM
Yep, me and Fitzy are co-editing it this year!

We need articles!!!:D

i'll do a column.

Keen2win
18/06/2009, 9:15 PM
Fair duce...

Send it to that e-mail address... Theres no guarantee it'll get accepted though:)

Pauro 76
18/06/2009, 9:22 PM
Sounds great lads, looking forward to seeing it! I've just sent on my email address, just got to sort out the article, but should be in to ye Saturday/Sunday!

RonnieB
18/06/2009, 10:56 PM
I will send ye a rant, seeing as times are hard and I get into the main program I will send ye a fantastic beer fuelled rant over the next few days/ weeks / whens the deadline?

Keen2win
19/06/2009, 9:16 AM
From looking at the fixture list I think we would be aiming to get it out on 18th July* for the home game versus Mervue! Within the next 2 weeks would be great!

*Yet to be confirmed:D

Martinho II
19/06/2009, 9:30 AM
yeah marty dat would be grand to sponsor a player but we have to make them and sell them first... well havent really thought on a date it depends how quick we can get articles....

afraid not there is no spare cash from it. any monies raised was given to the club.

max power
22/06/2009, 10:28 AM
afraid so tallanted i have my own responsibilities with the supporters club to do . Its time to pass on the baton and me to grow up!:(

The world is going to end:D;)

Martinho II
22/06/2009, 10:50 AM
The world is going to end:D;)

indeed!:D

Xlex
23/06/2009, 2:15 PM
Its time to pass on the baton....(

God love who ever takes the baton....

Martinho II
23/06/2009, 3:17 PM
God love who ever takes the baton....

indeed xlex can the new crew match the old crews quality of one f in longford! :D

Longfordian
23/06/2009, 3:26 PM
As long as there's no "txt spk" making an appearance anywhere. I know what you youngsters are like. Standards have to be maintained and youth is no excuse if you're going to be stepping into the shoes of legends. Even if they are only legends in their own minds..

Martinho II
23/06/2009, 4:25 PM
As long as there's no "txt spk" making an appearance anywhere. I know what you youngsters are like. Standards have to be maintained and youth is no excuse if you're going to be stepping into the shoes of legends. Even if they are only legends in their own minds..

wise words from a wise longfordian!!:D

Keen2win
23/06/2009, 4:26 PM

No preassure so, m8! ;)

Longfordian
23/06/2009, 4:32 PM
Lolz. U krazee kidz. Good luck with it though in all seriousness.

Keen2win
23/06/2009, 4:51 PM
Thanks! I presume you will be making a contribution:cool: That way the standard won't fall, but will be the highest ever!;)

Martinho II
23/06/2009, 4:55 PM
You will be doing very well keen2win to get a contribution from longfordian as to the best of my knowledge longfordian was too shy for us!!:D:)

Longfordian
24/06/2009, 11:18 AM
You can just use a selection of my posts on here..a very best of if you will. You should be spoiled for choice.

Iorfa2MaccaJim
27/06/2009, 1:37 PM
Will the fanzine be on sale at the game next week (.V. The Blues) ?

If so, will it be sold inside the ground ?

Keen2win
27/06/2009, 1:47 PM
No, it unfortunatly wont. Articles are coming in slowly (We only got 1 so far:eek:) It may be August at this rate, the sooner the better tho!

Martinho II
27/06/2009, 7:46 PM
I better get my skates on and do a article so.. Get off my lazy backside..

Pauro 76
27/06/2009, 11:40 PM
No, it unfortunatly wont. Articles are coming in slowly (We only got 1 so far:eek:) It may be August at this rate, the sooner the better tho!

That'll be mine then. Could've told you this fanzine lark aint easy. :-)

Keen2win
12/07/2009, 6:31 PM
Still only Pauro's article! I assume everyone is just applying the finishing touches to theirs!;) You can PM them to me if you don't want to send them via e-mail! Help me, Fitzy is home on Wednesday and hes expecting me to have the thing near finished:o:D

L.T.F.C.
12/07/2009, 7:06 PM
Fitzy is home on Wednesday and hes expecting me to have the thing near finished:o:D

hes only a batty.

Martinho II
13/07/2009, 5:58 PM
Still only Pauro's article! I assume everyone is just applying the finishing touches to theirs!;) You can PM them to me if you don't want to send them via e-mail! Help me, Fitzy is home on Wednesday and hes expecting me to have the thing near finished:o:D

leave with me keen2win I have an idea for the fanzine.. I am thinkin of doing something for you on alltime records ie.. top goalscorer,top attendance,etc. I have seen one from a few years ago and it could badly do with updating..