PDA

View Full Version : look at yourself jason

max power
20/01/2004, 12:02 PM
Jason the saint who never did anything to wind up other players doesn't like it when its done to him, crybaby is all he is.

Sunderland’s Irish midfielder Jason McAteer was furious that the referee in Saturdays 2-1 defeat at Millwall did not send off Lions’ player-manager Dennis Wise for his play acting and bad sportsmanship on the park.

Ref George Cain, in McAteers opinion, was lenient toward Wise, and he believes that the former Chelsea man kidded or fooled the referee in Millwall's 2-1 win, which turned out to be the Black Cats first defeat in six games.

“I thought Dennis Wise should have been sent off, McAteer said, speaking to safc.com

“The referee was very lenient with him - he could have been sent off three times. And if he wants the shirt off my back he can ring up Sunderland Football Club and get it.

"I think he's a cheat. Wise has made a living out of being a cheat, that's the way it goes. He's kidded the referee today and he's got away with it, again

"He tries to be your mate all the time but he quickly forgets that he's just kicked you in the head, two-footed you and stuck his finger in your ear. He was up to his old antics. I should rise above it, really, but it just annoys me.

"He knows that's what the Millwall fans love. They love an aggressive attitude. That's the way they play their football and it got them a result today.

"The referee may have been a little too lenient but I'm not going to slag him off, he's a lovely fella. Maybe he will look at the video and think: 'I should have done this, I should have done that'. But he didn't, we had to get on with it and I'll be in for treatment in the morning!

"I'm battered and bruised and I need a new pair of boots, I've got a hole in them."

lopez
20/01/2004, 2:21 PM
I think you're on the wrong forum. May I suggest ourweecountry.co.uk for this sort of thing. :rolleyes: Or maybe not, because even they think the l*nger is a c*nt.

Thanks to Jason I had a fantastic time in Japan two years ago. Thanks to the l*nger and his posse of Man Ure lovers sticking the knife in their country's back, I almost didn't.:mad:

max power
20/01/2004, 2:25 PM
two faced, don't do it if you don't like it jason. simple point if you bother to read what is written above.

did jason put you up a hotel in japan and pay for you and bring you around the place or was it because of his average football skills that you like that division one player.

max power
20/01/2004, 2:29 PM
what is sensitive about it, jason mc was very unsporting in certain games and when its done to him he moans, thats my point, plain and simple, nothing behind it at all.

max power
20/01/2004, 2:37 PM
get your point

John83
20/01/2004, 3:11 PM
I have to say that I won't forgive McAteer for pretending to be fit during the world cup - nor for telling Kennedy to do the same beforehand so his buddy would be selected. The desire to play is commendable, but letting the team down and lying to his manager like that are not.

drummerboy
20/01/2004, 3:26 PM
Love him or hate him, McAteer has been committed to the Republic of Ireland even if at times he has shown an immature side to his character.

max power
20/01/2004, 3:30 PM
thats what i'm on about him acting like a child, i never mentioned japan or any other stuff just how he ated when something me did was reversed on him.

lopez
20/01/2004, 4:15 PM
So Max you're slagging him off for being a whinger and wind up merchant and an average player. So what! He's also thick - heard the story about him getting a whole pizza cut into just four pieces cos he couldn't possibly eat eight? - and immature. To me he's an Irish international player who has never let the side down other than claiming to be fit when he wasn't and losing the head in Skopje, briefly thinking he was at the World Kung Fu Championships. He also scored the goal that guaranteed World Cup qualification, so I personally forgive him. Maybe he actually thought he was fit. He thinks that a pizza cut into eight is more filling than cut into four. Anyway isn't it easier to fake an injury than your match fitness?

Oh and he wound up Judas about his crap book - worth even more respect IMO.:D

John83
20/01/2004, 7:15 PM
Originally posted by lopez
Oh and he wound up Judas about his crap book - worth even more respect IMO.:D
:D Enjoyed that, I did. Doesn't make up for things in my book (No pun intended).

Declan_Michael
21/01/2004, 8:10 PM
Birkenhead-Irish is our Jason ;)

Loved the Sunderland-United game last season.

Especially when Big Niall went to shake hands with K***e.

:D :D :D

fromthenorthffs
21/01/2004, 9:20 PM
To me he's an Irish international player who has never let the side down other than claiming to be fit when he wasn't

Its a damn sight more acceptable to tell a few fibs to get into the world cup, than lieing to get onto the sofa in Manchester for a few days, while the lads fly east for a nothing friendly.

Jayo would run through a brick wall for this country (perhaps the reason why he told said fibs, i would be desperate to play in the world cup as well), and in my eyes hes a hell of a lot more Irish than certain people, even if he does sound like a scouser. The time has come for Stephen Reid to have his shirt, but hes still an Irish hero, for that time he drifted out of position against the dutch alone.

Schumi
22/01/2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by fromthenorthffs
Jayo would run through a brick wall for this country That might explain a lot!