PDA

View Full Version : Fans Forum In O'Gradys Pub, Coolaney

Kevin L
16/06/2009, 12:15 PM
I know this is very short notice but the Bit O' red Trust have organised a Fans Forum this Thursday night @ 7.30 pm in O'Gradys Pub in Coolaney.
Paul Cook and Gerry Carr will attend and hopefully Conor O' Grady will also make it.
One of the reasons the Trust are organising this is that they hope to have buses going to all our home games from towns and villages in the county.
I appreciate it is very short notice but the more the merrier-so spread the word!!

Thanks.

brianw82
16/06/2009, 12:23 PM
Coolaney is left of the middle of nowhere.

Rovers1
17/06/2009, 12:28 AM

Well it's all part of Rovers reaching out all over Sligo.. Rovers are'nt just a town team you know.

red_away
17/06/2009, 11:37 AM
Its a good initiative and hopefully will be well supported!!!

SligoBrewer
17/06/2009, 11:46 AM

I'm glad at least someone knows where it is.:)

sligoman
17/06/2009, 12:34 PM
I'm glad at least someone knows where it is.:)It's not in Munster anyway.

redobit
19/06/2009, 8:17 AM
How did this go last nite?

rovers100%
19/06/2009, 10:43 AM
went well, about 20 or so turned up with committee members, keith o dwyer, connor o grady and cookie to answer questions. cookie was very open and honest, refreshinly so !!! he answered all questions and never dived away from any answer. again they explained money is tight and we need to get more people through the gate. if everyone brings one person extra it will make all the difference. explained the squad is threadbare with a huge ammount of injuries and gonna be hard to field eleven tonight. he added that we need the european draw to be kind to us as a bad draw wont help us at all financially. he also said 5 new players on trial. a centre back form institude in the north who comes highly recommended. 2 lads from preston north end and 2 lads young lads from dublin. he clarified the almeida situation and told us that no operation can really fix his achielles and its just a guessing game on his fitness. butler is recovering well and may even play again this year if luck is kind. a good night for the fans as lets you realise how close the club and the community are and how approachable all at the club are. if we all work together try and get the gates up and money through the turnstiles it will benefit the club greatly. fair play to all involved a very interesting night indeed.

sligoman
19/06/2009, 1:41 PM
http://www.thebitored.com/?p=890

akearins
19/06/2009, 1:47 PM
**** sligoman your the fastets draw in the west, just logged on to put up link and you have it in ahead of me and I wrote the thing.fair play.Check out preview to Bohs game also