PDA

View Full Version : Pin badges Wanted

pixiehead
14/06/2009, 1:08 AM
Sorry for a whole thread but I know others are looking to get their hands on Merchandice so it mite help others. The sites ive beenon do not have the badges Im looking for so can anyone help me out. Id appreciate it. Looking for Badges of
Sligo Rovers
Kildare County
Derry
Cork

Cheers if you can help

thischarmingman
14/06/2009, 9:57 AM
If you contact this guy on foot.ie: http://foot.ie/forums/member.php?u=21 or his alter ego MKev on Derrycitychat.com, he should be able to help you out with badges or try the online shop here: http://www.derrycityfc.net/shop/catalog/

a.a.d
14/06/2009, 3:08 PM
Pixiehead,

Just to let you know you will be able to get your hands on the Derry one in the club shop in Derry or as said above Maribor Kev should be able to get his hands on one for you.

Cork have a couple, again theses are available in their club shop, You can get your hands on the Old crest or the new Franchise crest from them.

I have never seen a Kildare county pin badge so have no idea where you will get one of them.

And after a number of years trying, I got my hands on a Sligo one but only because one of their staff members gave me his one, They do not make any such thing anymore.

thesilverfox
14/06/2009, 5:30 PM
im pretty sure you would be able to get a rovers pin in the record room in grattan street in sligo.

Kildareman
14/06/2009, 6:03 PM
Contact Steve Taylor on the forum at kildarecountyfc.com aka pieman and he'll look after you.

Mr.f
15/06/2009, 11:51 AM
Pixiehead

I think I might have a Sligo Rovers Pin from a few years ago.
Will take a look to see if I can find it and get back to ya.

redobit
15/06/2009, 1:14 PM
Lads, I'd love to see any of your Sligo Rovers badges. Maybe PM me.
I have a small collection meself that Im trying to expand. I have some rovers badges I could swap also if people are interested.

dhegarty
30/06/2009, 11:53 AM
Sorry for a whole thread but I know others are looking to get their hands on Merchandice so it mite help others. The sites ive beenon do not have the badges Im looking for so can anyone help me out. Id appreciate it. Looking for Badges of
Sligo Rovers
Kildare County
Derry
Cork

Cheers if you can help

try www.king-of-pins.com