PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ****ed off...

Falconblade
16/01/2004, 10:42 PM
... by England's group in the qualifying for Germany 2006?

Poland, Austria, Wales, Northern Ireland and Azerbaijan? Compared to the fact we have to face the Swiss again and France?

brendy_éire
16/01/2004, 11:37 PM
Meh, what can ye do, luck of the draw. Not too bothered really. Least we can get revenge on the Swiss?

Coltron
17/01/2004, 12:04 PM
Lads we actually have a great record against France at home, we've played about 6 or 7 times and only been beaton once I think, drew three and won the rest, so lets not stop believin just yet.

DolansWaistcoat
17/01/2004, 2:45 PM
England always scrap through their groups,except when old turnip head failed to get them to usa 94,he he San Marino got one of the fastest international goals(something like 20 seconds I think).

The tournaments wouldn't be same without them though,I know all their players from the prem and like watching them so what harm. :eek:

Schumi
19/01/2004, 11:52 AM
England are top seeds and we're not so they're bound to get an easier group.

pineapple stu
19/01/2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by DolansWaistcoat
San Marino got one of the fastest international goals(something like 20 seconds I think).

:D :D

Mr. Gualtieri capitalising on a woeful error from Stuart Pearce after nine seconds! They led for the next 21 minutes, during which time the commentator (John Motson) never once announced the score as "San Marino 1-0 England" - always just said that England were losing or San Marino were winning! Great start to a great night's football (NI 1-1 Irl)!

IrelandUnited
27/01/2004, 7:25 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
England are top seeds and we're not so they're bound to get an easier group. Exactly. You win and get an easy group or else you fail to win and get your arse spanked.

comprehensive
18/02/2004, 4:54 PM
i reckon seb blatter is having it off with ericssons misses.....in exchange for a fix up....
but then thats me..i aint got anything better to do with my time..