PDA

View Full Version : Leo Burdocks

Iorfa2MaccaJim
04/06/2009, 9:14 PM
I was just wondering, is there still a Leo Burdocks chipper at Tolka Park ?

GalwayRed
04/06/2009, 9:44 PM
Yeah its still there. Pretty good chipper too.:)

Iorfa2MaccaJim
04/06/2009, 9:47 PM
Too right.

Best chips in Dublin !

Looking forward to my battered butger tomorrow night.

LeixlipRed
04/06/2009, 9:47 PM
Definitely a necessary thread.

Hairy Bowsie
04/06/2009, 10:15 PM
Just about still in Tolka, no thanks to Bohs. (No i won't elaborate but i'm sure a Bohs fan will know what i'm talking about so they'll explain)

MeathDrog
05/06/2009, 12:08 AM
Got the fish and chips from the Leo Burdocks in Phibsboro a few weeks ago. Was nice but I found a good few bones in the cod. :( I know I sound like a wimp but it's hard to enjoy your fish when you're giving it an autopsy at the same time...

eelmonster
05/06/2009, 12:11 AM
Tolka Burdocks is first class.

Seano
05/06/2009, 12:49 AM
Too right.

Best chips in Dublin !

Looking forward to my battered butger tomorrow night.

I remember a guy who rated them so highly he claims he bought a bag of chips in the Liberties after a night on the beer, walked home and was still eating them when he got to Coolock :)

Dodge
05/06/2009, 9:35 AM

You ask some weird questions fella.

Rock on...

Raheny Red
05/06/2009, 9:40 AM
Just about still in Tolka, no thanks to Bohs. (No i won't elaborate but i'm sure a Bohs fan will know what i'm talking about so they'll explain)

Cough it up.....

GlasnevinRed
05/06/2009, 9:40 AM
Burdocks has to be the best fish and chips around.:cool:

marinobohs
05/06/2009, 10:22 AM

Damnit, our secret is out, Yes we did try to alleviate our financial difficulties by hijacking the Burrdocks van in Tolka. This was to occur simultaneously with fire bomb attacks on all Burrdocks outlets in Dublin thus cornering the Dublin market (worth millions) in lovely chips and batter burgers.

And we would have got away with it too except for that pesky bowsie :)

pete
05/06/2009, 10:24 AM
What is this Tolka Park that people speak of? :confused:

GlasnevinRed
05/06/2009, 10:24 AM
Damnit, our secret is out, Yes we did try to alleviate our financial difficulties by hijacking the Burrdocks van in Tolka. This was to occur simultaneously with fire bomb attacks on all Burrdocks outlets in Dublin thus cornering the Dublin market (worth millions) in lovely chips and batter burgers.

I knew it!!:mad:;)

Hairy Bowsie
05/06/2009, 1:26 PM

Apologies, obviously not all Bohs fans know.

Theskinloyal
05/06/2009, 1:32 PM
What is this Tolka Park that people speak of? :confused:

:rolleyes:

Dunny
05/06/2009, 1:43 PM
It's a sarcastic face?

Black and White
05/06/2009, 9:43 PM
I actually think you pay far too much for far too little in that place. Very costly for so little portions.

Iorfa2MaccaJim
06/06/2009, 1:09 PM
Just thought I'd say that I had sed battered burger last night.

It was lovely.