PDA

View Full Version : Bad dream...ah sh*t its reality

shep
04/06/2009, 10:19 AM
Woke up in the middle of last night in a cold sweat...my beloved Dundalk had just appointed Sean Connor as manager..next thing he signed a load of mad c*nts...resulting in players going awol...sackings and all the rest.We were struggling near the bottom of the table and at the end of my nightmare we were beaten 1 nil at home to the Drogs....SURELY THINGS DONT GET THAT BAD THOUGH!!!:D

LeixlipRed
04/06/2009, 10:33 AM
You should've stayed in bed.

Sam_Heggy
04/06/2009, 11:02 AM
It surely wasn't so bad that you forgot that this was a LOI football forum and not a support group?
By the way, I do think Drogheda will beat ye in July if Connor is still in charge. Matthews is doing a good job there and is turning things around after a great performance against Bohs and then beating Cork.

Dunny
04/06/2009, 1:12 PM
What's all this obsession with Drog's beating us?:confused: We have alot of game's before that, Derry,Pat's,Galway,Boh's to name a few.....

shep
04/06/2009, 2:17 PM
What's all this obsession with Drog's beating us?:confused: We have alot of game's before that, Derry,Pat's,Galway,Boh's to name a few.....

Was a bad dream Dunny...they usually dont follow fixture lists!!!!

The Betting Man
04/06/2009, 2:21 PM

Its Bohs not Boh's

forza rovers
04/06/2009, 3:32 PM
Woke up in the middle of last night in a cold sweat...my beloved Dundalk had just appointed Sean Connor as manager..next thing he signed a load of mad c*nts...resulting in players going awol...sackings and all the rest.We were struggling near the bottom of the table and at the end of my nightmare we were beaten 1 nil at home to the Drogs....SURELY THINGS DONT GET THAT BAD THOUGH!!!:Dwell if u listned to us and the bohs fans this nightmare would never have happened:D

mcgonigle
04/06/2009, 4:21 PM
Its Bohs not Boh's

I was wondering how long it would take the grammer and spelling police to get here :rolleyes:

Louth4sam
04/06/2009, 4:32 PM
Its

It is or It's ;)

Dunny
04/06/2009, 5:11 PM
well if u listned to us and the bohs fans this nightmare would never have happened:D

We didn't make the choice.

eelmonster
04/06/2009, 5:31 PM
I was wondering how long it would take the grammar and spelling police to get here :rolleyes:

Fixed that for you. :D