PDA

View Full Version : Conan Byrne - A Sporting view

Lamper.sffc
28/05/2009, 8:32 PM
A two weekly column from Conan on Extratime

http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/1912/

John83
29/05/2009, 12:21 AM
Congrats to Conan on his goal tonight*, and kudos for the muted celebration. Must check out that column.

*technically last night.

Lamper.sffc
29/05/2009, 1:23 AM
Congrats to Conan on his goal tonight*, and kudos for the muted celebration. Must check out that column.

*technically last night.

The lad is a model pro and we are very lucky to have him at our club for on the field reasons and off

John83
29/05/2009, 1:59 AM
The lad is a model pro and we are very lucky to have him at our club for on the field reasons and off
I reckon losing him was the single largest factor in our getting relegated last year. His replacement had pace to burn but feck all else, and we were left toothless all season.

Lamper.sffc
29/05/2009, 9:40 AM
I reckon losing him was the single largest factor in our getting relegated last year. His replacement had pace to burn but feck all else, and we were left toothless all season.

I think with that goal last night thats 6 in the league and about 8 or 9 overall this season. He got about 8 to 10 goals last season and he said at the time, he felt he could score more. He is well on his way to doing that.

GarryB
17/06/2009, 3:32 PM
Have dealt with him a few times through my own local club and have to say he is a model pro on and off the pitch. Hope the season goes well for him as he deserves to ply his trade at the top level.

Lamper.sffc
17/06/2009, 5:59 PM
Have dealt with him a few times through my own local club and have to say he is a model pro on and off the pitch. Hope the season goes well for him as he deserves to ply his trade at the top level.

Agreed. The guy is a perfect ambassador for the club.