PDA

View Full Version : pat dolan on wikipedia

difalloni
26/05/2009, 6:53 PM
I know I know, friend of the town etc but this should give ye a laugh....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Dolan

Tallanted
26/05/2009, 7:06 PM
Longford Town forum?? Pat Dolan?? Why?, and its gonna take alot more than a pic of Pat Dolan to make anyone on here laugh given our current predicament

John83
26/05/2009, 7:54 PM
Sweet Jesus. The page has just been reverted for vandalism to a version that claims Dolan ate hundreds of euro worth of fried food daily from Lennox's chipper while at Cork. I looked at the earlier history, and finally found a version that didn't appear to be vandalised. Then I noticed his listed profession - gourmet chef. :)

soccerc
26/05/2009, 8:05 PM
Sweet Jesus. The page has just been reverted for vandalism to a version that claims Dolan ate hundreds of euro worth of fried food daily from Lennox's chipper while at Cork. I looked at the earlier history, and finally found a version that didn't appear to be vandalised. Then I noticed his listed profession - gourmet chef. :)

Seems the guilty party is using the IP of a certain Cork radio station. Even the Pat's bio is all over the place never mind inaccurate.

Tallanted
26/05/2009, 8:08 PM
hopefully a mod can move this thread preferrabley to rubbish please

difalloni
26/05/2009, 8:54 PM
hopefully a mod can move this thread preferrabley to rubbish please

Cos it's bursting at the seams with lively banter here....just thought it might cheer some people up...lighten up man, maybe get off the computer for half an hour!

Tallanted
26/05/2009, 8:59 PM
A win might cheer us up or a new manager might too

Salmon Coloured
27/05/2009, 8:57 AM
Any news on Vinny Perth?

Martinho II
27/05/2009, 6:00 PM
Any news on Vinny Perth?

no news .. there has being applications in but I will find out over the weekend whats goin on.. coffey is there for saturday night...