PDA

View Full Version : Possible DSC bus to Cork FAI cup game

Jeebus
26/05/2009, 9:55 AM
Following last nights cup draw I have had a couple of queries into whether the DSC will be running a bus to the game in Cork on Friday 12th June, so I'm just seeing if there would be any interest?

With alot of people planning on travelling to the away leg of the Europa Cup game (which could possibly be less than 3 weeks after the cup game) a bus to Cork would be an option to keep travel costs down.

If anyone is interested you can P.M. me, call Níall @ (086)8488824 or email info@srfcdsc.com.

A decision on whether to run the bus will need to be made by the weekend so I would be grateful if interested parties could let me know ASAP.

dublinred
27/05/2009, 2:24 PM
Would be interested as there are no public transport options back to Dublin after the game.

Jeebus
27/05/2009, 2:40 PM
Would be interested as there are no public transport options back to Dublin after the game.

I have 6 names so far but would need to get 10/12 before I will book the bus. So hopefully we can get a few more to commit before the weekend.

Jeebus
30/05/2009, 11:47 AM
I have 6 names so far but would need to get 10/12 before I will book the bus. So hopefully we can get a few more to commit before the weekend.

Last call here. If i dont get anymore names by tomorrow i wont be booking the bus.