PDA

View Full Version : the new jerseys?

niamh
02/10/2001, 4:41 PM
Were many bought? Are there still some left?

Answers if you can on a post to foot.ie.
No prices unfortunately...

pete
02/10/2001, 5:05 PM
I think they were supposed to be ready for the Monaghan game?

Hopefully they'll be available for the Longford game if i'm able to make it down.

joe
02/10/2001, 7:00 PM
No sign of the jersies on sunday - apparently they had the jersies but they had yet to print Guinness on them, though one source says the jersies have yet to arrive in Cork FULL STOP.

niamh
03/10/2001, 1:15 PM
This is ridiculous.

pete
03/10/2001, 2:05 PM
This is ridiculous.

yeah Joe which is it for christ sake? ;)

niamh
04/10/2001, 9:59 AM
My little bro also heard something about Football Crazy this Saturday...

Neil
04/10/2001, 10:23 AM
It's tempting to get one in Football Crazy if they are out on Saturday, but we should all try and buy it in the Club Shop if possible. That way the money goes to the club.

If you join the Supporter's Club, you get a 10% discount with their membership card in the Club Shop. Membership is only £10, but you get £4 off the jersey straight away...

joe
04/10/2001, 11:15 AM
I'd say anyone going to Football Crazy on Saturday will be as disappointed as they were at the Cross on Sunday. AFAIK, the first lot of jersies will be available from the club shop and will only be available in town after that.

Peadar
04/10/2001, 2:10 PM
Originally posted by joe
I'd say anyone going to Football Crazy on Saturday will be as disappointed as they were at the Cross on Sunday. AFAIK, the first lot of jersies will be available from the club shop and will only be available in town after that.

The plan is to sell them in the club shop first and then make them available in town. Any real supporter of the club would want to buy them in the club shop anyway!

joe
04/10/2001, 2:21 PM
And, as Neil said earlier, there's 10% off in the club shop for supporters club members.

rebel yell
04/10/2001, 8:03 PM
10% off- Makes a change from being told by the club 2p off- (to pee off, get it?):D :p

niamh
05/10/2001, 5:35 PM
It was only something he heard in passing but that was probably on the condition that the jerseys were in the club shop the previous Sunday. Cause that would be ridiculous...a shaop in the city getting them before City.

And a BTW I know they've been moved with a while but it's nice that City have the clubshop in a building now and not a shed...

James
05/10/2001, 7:43 PM
I got my new jersey on as we speak
ha ha losers

James

BTW currently in the mid 70's and sunny here in NY
might head back to the beach later

pete
05/10/2001, 11:31 PM
Wait til the winter hits! Don't think the new jersey be seen for dead then! ;)

Gerry Desmond
06/10/2001, 11:50 AM
I have heard that the shirts WILL be available at the Longford game. I know I posted a similar notice prior to the Monaghan match, but I'm led to believe it's kosher this time.
BTW, I don't know why they were not in the shop last time around, but other stuff (posters, badges etc) was undelivered as well.
Embarrasssing for the club, not so sure it was their fault however.

Gerry

joe
06/10/2001, 2:20 PM
Originally posted by Gerry Desmond
not so sure it was their fault however.

according to some people, it never is ;)

Gerry Desmond
06/10/2001, 3:00 PM
Originally posted by joe

according to some people, it never is ;)

According to others, it always is...

Gerry :)

joe
06/10/2001, 3:10 PM
touché

niamh
08/10/2001, 11:33 AM
So at the end of the day if I go to the trouble of coming home to Cork this weekend and then have a big rush to get to the train station afterwards, will I get a jersey???!!

That is thw ultimate question I suppose? Could it actual go as planned this week?