PDA

View Full Version : silence

Martinho II
23/05/2009, 6:19 PM
the silence on last nights match says it all really... whats going to happen next?? I sincerely hope Kildare dont get a result tonight..:(

howsyourtouch
23/05/2009, 6:32 PM
we need to give them a chance,their only young,bring back vinny etc etc etc....

Martinho II
23/05/2009, 7:18 PM
we need to give them a chance,their only young,bring back vinny etc etc etc....

not all of the players are young. a good few of the players in our panel are highly experineced aka ray kenny ,jim sheridan, stephen gough. but they are not doing the business. The ray kenny sending off was poor conduct for mouthing at the referree. Derek glynn move hasnt worked out. I sincerely hope in the transfer window there will be wholesome changes. I would keep the youngsters though as Michael Lee and Tom King have bein revealtions so far this season. I wouldnt be surprised if Tom King goes in the transfer window as hes too good for us.If I was Alan Gough I would get rid of the experienced heads and get hungry young players.

The next two games are hugely important games in if we lose both of them Kildare Co will be right on top of us.This playoff with the A league is that just for the side that finishes bottom?. There were a lot of very unhappy people leaving Kingspan Park last night. With every passing week people are fast losing interest. I dread the real bad days ahead to be honest..

L.T.F.C.
23/05/2009, 9:42 PM
they need the experienced player for the dressing room and training and on the pitch! to hold the team and all that!

howsyourtouch
24/05/2009, 5:16 PM
hold the team??look at the way ray kenny week in week out screams at tom king,he is totally putting him off his game,he needs encouragement, not to be given out to like a child...

Martinho II
24/05/2009, 7:14 PM
hold the team??look at the way ray kenny week in week out screams at tom king,he is totally putting him off his game,he needs encouragement, not to be given out to like a child...

I really hope that the next town manager boots ray kenny out of the club as his conduct has being very disappointing since he came. What he did last friday night was unforgiveable to say the least..