PDA

View Full Version : Non League Clubs in F.A.I. Cup 2009 ?

Iorfa2MaccaJim
23/05/2009, 5:58 PM
Just wondering, who are the non league teams in this years F.A.I. Cup ?

topia
23/05/2009, 6:10 PM
Just wondering, who are the non league teams in this years F.A.I. Cup ?

2nd round matches all being played this weekend as far as i know

Iorfa2MaccaJim
23/05/2009, 6:17 PM
Cheers Topia.

Topman
23/05/2009, 6:35 PM
Blarney United 2
FC Carlow 1

HarpoJoyce
23/05/2009, 6:43 PM
Nowadays, the 'League Crowd' should give their individual definition of what is the league of ireland as the three leagues are up one and one half seasons but there is a general reluctance by some supporters to include/embrace/incurperate within the league structure.

For me its just another example of young people being far more reluctant and conservative to change than older supporters. I have terms for that of supporter. All of it negative.

topia
23/05/2009, 6:49 PM
Nowadays, the 'League Crowd' should give their individual definition of what is the league of ireland as the three leagues are up one and one half seasons but there is a general reluctance by some supporters to include/embrace/incurperate within the league structure.

For me its just another example of young people being far more reluctant and conservative to change than older supporters. I have terms for that of supporter. All of it negative.

i think im confused

dcfcsteve
23/05/2009, 7:26 PM

Is there subtitles for this....? :confused:

Mr A
23/05/2009, 7:28 PM
Basically A Championship teams are league clubs too.

HarpoJoyce
23/05/2009, 7:48 PM
Basically A Championship teams are league clubs too.

If a football supporter agrees with this, then the A Campionship Grounds are on the list of Grounds to be visited aswell. (plus everything that that involves.)

Iorfa2MaccaJim
23/05/2009, 9:51 PM
Any more results from the 1 and (or second) round of the F.A.I. Cup

holidaysong
23/05/2009, 9:55 PM
The results from the first round can be found here: http://www.loi.ie/index.php/matchzone/other-competitions/fai-ford-cup

I assume the second round results will be put up there too on Monday.

topia
23/05/2009, 11:47 PM
Any more results from the 1 and (or second) round of the F.A.I. Cup

i think most of the second round games are played sunday afternoon
well the likes of arklow and ucd are anyway

Ram72
24/05/2009, 12:26 AM
Carrigaline beat Cobh Ramblers 2-1 on saturday night.

Blue Man
24/05/2009, 12:31 AM
Any team that reaches the 4th round of the Intermediate Cup is automatically entered in th FAI Cup AFAIK. Same goes for the semi finalists of the FAI Junior Cup

soccerc
24/05/2009, 2:08 AM

Just for you, WTF?

Translation please for us lod timers;)

the 12 th man
24/05/2009, 10:51 AM
Some other FAI Senior Cup 2nd round fixtures for Sunday

Erris Town V Cherry Orchard
Crumlin Utd V Kildrum Tigers
Bluebell Utd V Malahide Utd
UCD V Arklow Town.

gufc2000
24/05/2009, 11:17 AM
Salthill Devon beat Newtown Rangers 3-1 at Drom yesterday evening

Sam_Heggy
24/05/2009, 4:22 PM
Fanad United 2 - 2 Ballymun - replay next Sunday in Ballymun.
Crumlin 3 - 0 Kildrum

John83
24/05/2009, 5:52 PM
UCD (LSL) 1-2 Arklow Town.

tiktok
24/05/2009, 6:14 PM
Tralee Dynamos through today at the expense off St.Mary's (Cork).

Though as Dynamos are an A championship side now [in fourth and currently in the play-off spot by virtue of the sides above them being 'B' teams] I guess they're not considered non-league anymore. Having played against Dynamos teams right the way through underage, it's strange to think of them as such though :D

Would love to see them draw a big side at home in the third round.

holidaysong
24/05/2009, 6:42 PM
Full list of results here: http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4309

HarpoJoyce
24/05/2009, 9:50 PM
Full list of results here: http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4309

Fair play.
Thanks for providing simple stuff and simple results.
Normal. Thank you.

tralee_dynamo
25/05/2009, 3:27 PM
Beat St Marys 1-0 yesterday in a close enough fought contest.
Would be great to draw Galway United as 3-4 ex players from our club are now playin with them. Any one of the premier teams would be great to be honest!

Just delighted to be in the 3rd round draw to be honest! First time ever that a Kerry team has ever reached the 3rd round!

pineapple stu
25/05/2009, 3:30 PM
Fair play.
Thanks for providing simple stuff and simple results.
Normal. Thank you.
When does that apply to your posts?