PDA

View Full Version : PA system at the Carlisle

Seagull
23/05/2009, 1:12 PM
It's an absolute disgrace, couldn't make out a word announced last night.

MickNolan
23/05/2009, 1:13 PM
Agreed it is in need of a small upgrade. You can never hear what yer man is saying.

dublinwanderer
25/05/2009, 10:34 AM
agreed.

i think they have tried to upgrade it (if thats what you call it) they have put new speakers under the temporary stand, but you cant make out one word that is been said. Really need to invest in a new system. I think they got a wake up call when there was a power failure earlier in the season when the PA wasnt working and people couldnt hear the announcements.

But in my opinion the ground really needs to be upgraded, toilets should be put in over the dart side too, nearly every home match this season there has been incidents with opposition fans needed to use the toilets coming over the far side and been taunted by bray fans or taunting bray fans themsleves. Last friday 3 cork were kicked out because of an incident like this. Simple solution is toilets over the far side, whether they are portaloos or pernament. they can be easily installed down the car park side of the stand.

Also is it really safe having toilets and shop facilites beside exits and entrances??? I was always under the impression that these areas must be kept clear at all times??? :confused: