PDA

View Full Version : City V Bohs

A face
18/05/2009, 3:12 PM
I know we have the Bray away game in between but the Bohs game now is a huge game for us. If there was ever a game that you should invite mates along to see then its this one.

Good weather, few beers, cracking game of ball i'd say, and hopefully the team keep this unbeaten run going and there'll be something to celebrate.

corkboy360
21/05/2009, 11:57 AM
Not too confident about this one.
Should be a great crowd 5,000+ maybe a bit of wishful thinking with the crowd but the barstoolers have nothing left for a few months with premiership gonna be over and munster out of the heineken cup.
Still fancy Bohs to get at least a draw down here.
Hopefully ill eat my words.

A face
21/05/2009, 4:03 PM
Hopefully Dennehy and O'Neill will be back

Yeah, i think it could hinge on who is available for us, Dennehy really adds to the options for us when he plays. Hopefully he is on the mend.

pete
21/05/2009, 4:57 PM
I won't discuss this until Bray game over ;)

sheao
21/05/2009, 8:30 PM
This is going to be a massive game,will probably be the biggest game we play all season.I would expect over 5,000 at least for this one. Really hope we can get a win,but it is going to be tough thats for sure.

A face
22/05/2009, 10:36 PM
Bohs have alot of injuries apparently. Anyone know who?

Who is the guy in mid field that is getting away with all the two footed tackles all the time. Is he playing? Is that one of Bohs tactics this year? Disable other players for lengthy periods of the season.

A face
22/05/2009, 11:07 PM
Who is the guy in mid field that is getting away with all the two footed tackles all the time. Is he playing? Is that one of Bohs tactics this year? Disable other players for lengthy periods of the season.

Paul Keegan, and he is sharpening his studs as we speak

http://www.exotic-footwear.ru/big_jpg/clown.jpg

pete
23/05/2009, 12:04 PM
City to bring back in Dennehy & O'Donnell for first choice line up.

Bohs have Ndo & Crowe out injured & McGuinness is suspended. Heary did not play last night & he was not suspended. Brennan seems to be in & out of the side.

Healy will put Keegan in his place. :cool:

Biggest game at the cross this season & hopefully 5000 crowd & good atmosphere. Hoping to make it down to this one.

shefellover93
23/05/2009, 4:19 PM
I don't know how people are getting wxcited about this match when we could be gone on Monday. Or does everyone else know something I don't?
I understand but we've just got to keep struggling on. The financial thing is completly out of our hands so all we can do is continue to support the club

A face
29/05/2009, 7:54 AM
Suspensions: Pat Sullivan
Injury News: Robert Mezeckis (Achilles), Davin O’Neill (Ankle), Shane Duggan (Ankle)
Last League Game: Bray Wanderers 0-2 Cork City
Form: W W D W W W W D W W

Team News for Bohs Game

It’s a top of the table clash at Turner’s Cross this Friday night, as Cork City take on champions Bohemians.

City are three points clear of the second-placed Dublin side, and have already recorded one win against Pat Fenlon’s side this season; with Davin O’Neill’s goal having secured the three points at Dalymount Park in April. City are on a terrific run of form and have won nine of their last ten league games; a draw away to Shamrock Rovers in mid-April the only time the Rebel Army have failed to secure three points in that run.

Read more at www.corkcityfc.ie (http://corkcityfc.ie/main.php?action=newsLink&headlineID=955)

corkboy360
29/05/2009, 10:22 AM
250 Bohs coming down.
Should be a good atmosphere with the St.annes been tested for singing for the first time.

A face
29/05/2009, 10:57 AM
250 Bohs coming down.
Should be a good atmosphere with the St.annes been tested for singing for the first time.

No Germany fan were in there, about the same number and they made loads of noise. Really does add to it when the stands keep the noise in.

pete
29/05/2009, 10:58 AM
Hopefully the weather holds up & can get some real summer football.

Not sure if bank holiday weekend will increase or reduce the crowd.