PDA

View Full Version : Belfield Bowl

Iorfa2MaccaJim
14/05/2009, 5:53 PM
Hi lads.

I was just wondering is there a club shop at the Belfield Bowl. If so do ye sell pin badges ?

Cheers

Youths4Ever
14/05/2009, 5:55 PM
then had a lovely table once you go through the turnstiles when where there complete with pin badges :D

Iorfa2MaccaJim
14/05/2009, 7:54 PM
Cheers

Bald Student
14/05/2009, 11:01 PM
There's a whole shop now where you can buy a badge.

pineapple stu
15/05/2009, 8:21 AM
Yeah, we moved it out to the table Y4E mentioned. Gets more custom that way.

stann
16/05/2009, 8:43 PM
Speaking of which, who was who there?
Who sold me the programme? Who sold the STIG? And who was in the middle supervising? :D

DmanDmythDledge
16/05/2009, 9:29 PM
Speaking of which, who was who there?
Who sold me the programme? Who sold the STIG? And who was in the middle supervising? :D
If we tell we'll have to kill you.

pineapple stu
17/05/2009, 5:00 PM
And who was in the middle supervising? :D
Oi! That's hard work!

If you'd asked to buy a scarf, you'd have seen what I was doing. Em, I mean - what that person was doing...

dman - kill him! :p

pineapple stu
17/05/2009, 5:18 PM
May as well make this the match thread too, I suppose.

Happy enough with that result. A third clean sheet in a row, which was nice as we've not been keeping too many so far. Thought we edged it overall, but at least the result keeps us top.

Top six all playing next week - UCD v Limerick (1 v 6), Fungus v Waterford (3 v 2) and Wexford v Shels (5 v 4). Makes Limerick a must-win game, though they've only lost one in the last seven, including a draw against Fungus and a win against Wexford.

DmanDmythDledge
17/05/2009, 5:50 PM
Scully was at the game so he will know what to expect of us. He will have Limerick well drilled. They will have Jason Hughes available for this fixture, regular in the Ireland U17/U18 squads in recent times and supposedly a big deal. Sounds like one to watch. He's no Finn though.

pineapple stu
17/05/2009, 6:04 PM
Duh! Didn't realise why Scully was there at the time.

On BTID, Waterford fans are basically saying the same thing - happy with a draw, thought we were good and edged the game, thought Finn was our stand out player.

Caught the second half of Kildare v Shels yesterday; Shels won handy enough, but they were still poor in front of goal (could have scored twice as many) and seemed a bit one-paced; didn't really seem to have any imagination about them. I think their league position is correct, and they could even miss out on the play offs.

blue til i die
17/05/2009, 10:31 PM
thought it was a good game, a draw probably a fair result. was very impressed with ucd tbh. finn had a pretty good game, always seemed to want the ball and used it very well. we missed cummins up front, but kiely ran all night. we didnt test your keeper enough though.

saw pat scully alright, michael o'neil too.

stann
19/05/2009, 1:45 AM
And Eddie Gormley was there too someone said. Not sure why that would be though?

Just to be slightly different to those on BTID, I will add that your number 7 Keith Ward also stood out, possibly edging Finn for the best player on the night for me. Finn is a quality player though.
Very happy with the draw, would without doubt have taken that before the game, specially with Cummins missing, and on the balance of chances on the night have to be happy with the result too.