View Full Version : Best LOI chants

Pages : 1 [2]

John83
15/05/2009, 3:22 PM
What the **** does that have to do with the LOI? :confused::o
Maybe it was sung at Cobh fans. :o

RoversHead
15/05/2009, 3:27 PM
What the **** does that have to do with the LOI? :confused::osong sung when playing in Cork eh one of the main reason for chants tend to be to wind up the opposition fans Roy is big down there I believe.When playing in the Brandywell we sing you`ll never beat the Irish when in Waterford youve only got one bridge it doesn1t have to be logical or anything else chants are chants.

peadar1987
15/05/2009, 3:30 PM
You've only got one bridge?! Brilliant! :D

RoversHead
15/05/2009, 3:37 PM
What the **** does that have to do with the LOI? :confused::oYour just a small town near Dundalk

citybone
15/05/2009, 3:44 PM
Roy Keane`s a traitor he wears a traitors hat and when he went to saipan he didn`t fancy that.
He wouldn`t play for Ireland in Korea or Japan he`s just a Cork knacker he`s not an Irish man.
Replace cork with mayfield and we sing it too, it really doesnt get to us!

ill give you an example Robbie Keane is a ****!

citybone
15/05/2009, 3:46 PM
One the funniest ive ever heard was when we were playing Cork in the League Cup last year at Turners Cross.

It was on the same night as the Champions League semi-final and it was one of the worst crowds ive ever seen at a LOI game but the Cork fans started singing to the Limerick fans "Whats it like to see a crowd?.."

Funny thing about it was they were being serious I think :D!!

It was a joke but some idiots might have thought we were serious (the new breed of city fan:rolleyes:)

Pious37
15/05/2009, 3:51 PM
Limerick fans to the big fat ref in first division:

Oompa Lumpa Doompidi Do the is a w**ker he hasnt a clue.

To the bald ref:

Inbred Skinhead!!!

RoversHead
15/05/2009, 4:13 PM
Limerick fans to the big fat ref in first division:

Oompa Lumpa Doompidi Do the is a w**ker he hasnt a clue.

To the bald ref:

Inbred Skinhead!!!ha ha ha class:D

PartySaint
15/05/2009, 5:03 PM
Pats fans in Galway last season when they were having trouble with the water down there

"You've got dirty water in ur taps
you've got dirty water in ur taps"

Or when Rovrers were playing in Dalymount we sang

"Rovers and Bohs are the best of friend"

RoversHead
15/05/2009, 5:30 PM
Celtic ran out for their warm up against Rovers at Tolka ,Hartson jogs over to the Rovers section clapping his hands in the air all he saw was green and white hoops his face as he got met with you fat bast..d you fat bast..d was a picture ill never forget.

forza rovers
15/05/2009, 8:31 PM
bray fans have a good one

i see the shadow of a rising:D

Troubadour
17/05/2009, 6:47 PM
Back when Joey Ndo was playing for Rovers we sang "We've got Ndo and you've got no dough" to Cork when they had entered examinership. Liked that one meself :D

Red&White Rover
17/05/2009, 6:50 PM
I am a Sligoman;)

Martinho II
17/05/2009, 7:27 PM
sung at our player michael lee the other night.. copyright me!

to the tune of ebenezer goode!

leeser good! leeser good! michael lee is good!

SÓC
17/05/2009, 9:23 PM
Roy Keane`s a traitor he wears a traitors hat and when he went to saipan he didn`t fancy that.
He wouldn`t play for Ireland in Korea or Japan he`s just a Cork knacker he`s not an Irish man.

I remember at and Ireland match a few years ago, think it might have been the Georgia game under Kerr (one of the first LOI Singing Section games anyway) a number of Rovers fans spotted us wearing our City jerseys and started singing it. They were disgusted when all the City fans present joined in.

Similiar experience on the Eurostar to Paris for the 0-0 game.

niallsparky
17/05/2009, 9:42 PM
"Does your bebo know you're here?" was pretty funny when directed at the schoolies on Saturday?

Den Perry
18/05/2009, 9:58 AM
Jeez there's an awful lot of doom and gloom around these board recently! I thought I'd try and liven things up by getting people to post the cleverest/funniest/most horrifically insulting chants they've heard or would like to hear at LOI games.

I'll start the ball rolling with Drogheda away to UCD singing "Is your homework done", followed by "Anders Frisk's a w*nker" at referee Alan Kelly.

They had that blonde girl as a linesperson as well, she came in for some abuse, but I can't remember anything specifically!

Heard the Shels fans chanting that at UCD afew years back...the UCD fans retorted with "have you got your junior cert?""...brilliant

GlasnevinRed
18/05/2009, 10:06 AM
the UCD fans retorted

:eek: Ah come on now seriously?:p

John83
18/05/2009, 12:55 PM
:eek: Ah come on now seriously?:p
Seriously.

Along similar lines was We'll see you on the welfare (We'll see you when we get there)

Candystripe
18/05/2009, 5:49 PM
Celtic ran out for their warm up against Rovers at Tolka ,Hartson jogs over to the Rovers section clapping his hands in the air all he saw was green and white hoops his face as he got met with you fat bast..d you fat bast..d was a picture ill never forget.

That is the best so far by a country mile. :D

d13bohs
18/05/2009, 9:25 PM
"Are you small or far away?" directed at Longford's ex keeper midget O'Brien. he actually cracked up laughing at it himself.

ForzaForth
23/05/2009, 12:51 PM
From Shels last night: "You can stick your ****** winebar up your a**e!:p

GalwayRed
23/05/2009, 1:15 PM
From Shels last night: "You can stick your ****** winebar up your a**e!:p
Yeah liked that especially since half the lads singing it headed straight for the wine bar at half time:D