PDA

View Full Version : Cobh Ramblers Vs St.Pats (A) SAT 16th

don ramo
10/05/2009, 6:37 PM
we have pats at home next week, maybe we can convince more people to come watch rams over the next week, dont see why we cant get 200 if we get the word out, game is on saturday at 7.45, doubth that will change, so its up to us to beg people to come and support the first truely local team to play for rams in id say over 20 years,

luka
10/05/2009, 6:45 PM
we have pats at home next week, maybe we can convince more people to come watch rams over the next week, dont

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............no disrespect DR but poison appears to be stronger than any amout of promotion, Beats the xxxx outta me how some call themselves supporters.

don ramo
10/05/2009, 7:11 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............no disrespect DR but poison appears to be stronger than any amout of promotion, Beats the xxxx outta me how some call themselves supporters.

id agree with ya totally,

we had an average of 900-1000 at games last year, todays represented a nearly if not more than a 1000% drop in attendances, i know people are fickle, but surely more could be convinced to attend,

i only said id put this up now so people will know, a lot of people didnt know todays game was on, and information here i would say spreads to about 100 people, thats more than todays attendance,

if our attendance continue to carry on as they have so far there will be noone by the time we play carlow at home,

first home game was just over 200, last game was 167 (roughly), and todays was 77,

luka
10/05/2009, 7:21 PM
id agree with ya totally,

we had an average of 900-1000 at games last year, todays represented a nearly if not more than a 1000% drop in attendances, i know people are fickle, but surely more could be convinced to attend,

i only said id put this up now so people will know, a lot of people didnt know todays game was on, and information here i would say spreads to about 100 people, thats more than todays attendance,

if our attendance continue to carry on as they have so far there will be noone by the time we play carlow at home,

first home game was just over 200, last game was 167 (roughly), and todays was 77,

At the end of it DR you'll be at least able to say you were at the games. Anyway, Ramblers isn't the only thing being boycotted, it's anything or anyone associated with it. Sad really though.

6yardpunisha
11/05/2009, 7:41 PM
At the end of it DR you'll be at least able to say you were at the games. Anyway, Ramblers isn't the only thing being boycotted, it's anything or anyone associated with it. Sad really though.

does that not beg the question as to why, only fella making money for club has gone now as his hours were cut by 50% to pay Dave Hill.

don ramo
15/05/2009, 4:52 PM
so have ye all done yer assignments and gotten at least 3 of yer friends to come with ye tomorow

Polo
15/05/2009, 11:03 PM
How much are tickets? Is there a program?

don ramo
15/05/2009, 11:52 PM
http://www.brittanauction.com/images/tumbleweed.gif

sláinte101
16/05/2009, 9:19 AM
brilliant!!

rambler14
16/05/2009, 9:56 AM
Where did ya get that from?:rolleyes:

j5bravo_ie
16/05/2009, 6:25 PM
maybe ye should get ramblers set up on facebook doing so you can email everyone in cobh of the info and match fixtures and news much faster, it seems to work very well for the leisure center.

watcher
16/05/2009, 10:11 PM
Great performance from a very good improving young team. Don't care what people say well worth the gate fee.
Dave Hill doing a fantastic job what is so sad is all the stay away so called rams supporters.
The player need their support forget the politics and all the in fighting
Its about time Cobh people get behind the club and save it.

rambler14
16/05/2009, 10:47 PM
They were encouraging more than great........there's still plenty of room for improvement.

watcher
16/05/2009, 11:18 PM
Well I did say a great performance l did not say they were great.
This is only their 5th game and improving every game that is progress .
My main observation is the lack of support the team are getting they conceded only 5 goals and that from a team with 4 of lasts season un 17s and the rest made up of the un 18s mostly local players

j5bravo_ie
17/05/2009, 10:13 AM
what was the score?

6yardpunisha
17/05/2009, 2:08 PM
what was the score?

chimpster
17/05/2009, 2:17 PM
Says 1-0 to Rams on Errortel. Anyone got scorer, team, att., crowd?

As far as the league goes, I'd say we'd have to win every game now. Salthill have had a flier so far and look odds on to win promotion. Don't think Galway could support 3 LOI teams though.

watcher
17/05/2009, 3:27 PM
Kevin Mc carthy p durkin j forrest p o halloran s spillane d langford s bruton p donnachie
E o hanlon s geasley t mcgrath
Sub c kearney for s bruton

Scorer e o hanlon

rambler14
17/05/2009, 6:42 PM
maybe ye should get ramblers set up on facebook doing so you can email everyone in cobh of the info and match fixtures and news much faster, it seems to work very well for the leisure center.

Your not Ken Curtin are ya?:D

j5bravo_ie
17/05/2009, 7:45 PM
lol no i dont delve into politics they seem to do a lot of talk and f&*k all action
just saying facebook is a great way to keep people informed

watcher
18/05/2009, 7:24 PM
Y
Good idea j5 don't get involved
Echo had a good report on tonight. Did not realize there were 7 un 17s
In the squad.
Well done to D.H doing a good with limited resouruces and making the players. In better
More experience. Players that will stand to them

Rambler1
19/05/2009, 8:34 PM
Emmet O Hanlons Goal aand other match shots on here
http://www.cobhramblers.ie/gallery2/categories.php?cat_id=56

Life Member
21/05/2009, 5:16 PM
Emmet O Hanlons Goal aand other match shots on here
http://www.cobhramblers.ie/gallery2/categories.php?cat_id=56

Thanks R1.

Great to see Posters and Road signs up again for the last game and for next Saturdays game.
Business as usual at the Ramblers.
I believe the club was buzzing at the weekend. Long may it continue keep up the good work and the crowds will slowly but surely return.
Come on the Rams.

luka
21/05/2009, 6:27 PM
I believe the club was buzzing at the weekend

You're not wrong there. Twas great to see as well.

6yardpunisha
21/05/2009, 9:38 PM
You're not wrong there. Twas great to see as well.

buzzing with creditors and talk of the impending dismissal of the entire committee at the behest of John Delaney

don ramo
21/05/2009, 10:48 PM
buzzing with creditors and talk of the impending dismissal of the entire committee at the behest of John Delaney
always one, jesus like, suppose if you had your way you would have kept the doors closed,

i was at the game, which was a good game, the lads are improving, it will be great when there season ends (under age season) and they can concentrate solely on the the first team,

and i heard there was a great night in the bar, there was a party, but a larger than normal crowd also made it way to rams that had noting to do with the party, great to see even if some dont seem happy about it for unknown reasons,

Life Member
22/05/2009, 6:47 PM

Wishful thinking. The committee were elected. End of story.
From what I hear the FAI have been very supportive of the club.
You obviously feel upset by what happened in the past.
Try to let it go. You will feel better.

6yardpunisha
22/05/2009, 7:42 PM
Wishful thinking. The committee were elected. End of story.
From what I hear the FAI have been very supportive of the club.
You obviously feel upset by what happened in the past.
Try to let it go. You will feel better.

wait and see LM, oh yes they have been so supportive,sent us from the top tier of irish football to the third tier in one season, turned down proposal to buy ground,then promised to come in and sort out debts after AGM which was early Feb if I remember correctly, none of which has happened or are we all living in a parrallel universe.

get a grip will you

don ramo
22/05/2009, 8:15 PM
wait and see LM, oh yes they have been so supportive,sent us from the top tier of irish football to the third tier in one season, turned down proposal to buy ground,then promised to come in and sort out debts after AGM which was early Feb if I remember correctly, none of which has happened or are we all living in a parrallel universe.

get a grip will you

learn more

Life Member
22/05/2009, 10:30 PM

get a grip will you

There are none so blind that will not see.

Comic Book Guy
23/05/2009, 11:09 AM

oh the irony!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Life Member
23/05/2009, 6:15 PM
oh the irony!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Out of context and infantile.:)

6yardpunisha
23/05/2009, 6:25 PM

whats changed, delaney has said he wants ENTIRE committee to stand down before he anything happens.
think he realises that its a case of the lunatics running the asylum.

before anyone else jumps in with not so witty responses ala dumb ramo i am stating fact as to the situation in the club and not living in cloud cuckoo land as many are up there.

don ramo
23/05/2009, 11:16 PM
whats changed, delaney has said he wants ENTIRE committee to stand down before he anything happens.

before anyone else jumps in with not so witty responses ala dumb ramo i am stating fact as to the situation in the club and not living in cloud cuckoo land as many are up there.

i would ask for a source, but alsas 6 year old punnished doesnt have one,

im just gonna get a mod to lock this, gone totally off subject

luka
23/05/2009, 11:35 PM
Yarder.............In all fairness the club is ticking over and there is football being played.......YES............FOOTBALL. Why do you have to be so negative all the time and drag the dirt at every opportunity when someone says something positive. We're all entitled to opinions, as are you, but why continue to try to draw it out in public with your creditor line all the time etc etc. It really is boring and for the best part, people on here, bar one or two, want to see us go forward.

good man bella,those 6 people should be f**ked out of the club for good.Everything they have done so far is based on lies and deceit and there proposal is the biggest heap of steaming s**t i have...

One of your old quotes above, yet the club is still ticking over........................painstaking isn't it!!

Life Member
24/05/2009, 1:10 AM

Fair enough. But if what you say is true then the time has come for the Chairman to let his committee know what is going on?:mad:

Comic Book Guy
24/05/2009, 8:23 AM
the time has come for the Chairman to let his committee know what is going on?:mad:

I'd say you'll be waiting for that a long time somehow

6yardpunisha
24/05/2009, 10:28 AM
Yarder.............In all fairness the club is ticking over and there is football being played.......YES............FOOTBALL. Why do you have to be so negative all the time and drag the dirt at every opportunity when someone says something positive. We're all entitled to opinions, as are you, but why continue to try to draw it out in public with your creditor line all the time etc etc. It really is boring and for the best part, people on here, bar one or two, want to see us go forward.

One of your old quotes above, yet the club is still ticking over........................painstaking isn't it!!

Luka,delighted club still ticking over but it should really be a vibrant successful club yet it has been mismanaged on a huge scale and you dont seem to realise it.
BTW if you want to try and make me look like a tit with an old post of mine please use one in context with the current subject, the one you posted was in relation to the FOCKR proposal which if i remember correctly you were opposed to aswell. Mr Ramblers:eek: