PDA

View Full Version : Lost jacket at ball

mickey c
06/01/2004, 7:45 PM
Lads/lasses,
I managed to lose my suit jacket at the Ball on Fri night and I just wanted to get the word out to anyone who was there. I left it on the back of my chair-I was sitting in the corner of the room under the video screen. I picked up a jacket nearby which looked a bit similar. THe owner of that one probably has mine as they're both black but a noticeably different shade. Feckin drink eh?!! Anyway if anybody can help I'd appreciate it.
Cheers;)

Jerry
23/01/2004, 1:20 AM
The jacket mickey c picked up was a Hadleigh & Taylor one, the one that's missing (which is mine) was bought in Murphy's on Pana...don't know if there's any manufacturer's label on it...I'd appreciate if people cd check their wardrobes/under their beds/ whatever, as I have a mismatched suit now, and so has someone else, and I'll need both bits of me own one for an interview in a couple of weeks.
Cheers.

mickey c
23/01/2004, 12:19 PM
Yup, I'm pretty sure the jackets were swapped as it was the very end of the night when I picked up the wrong one and it was by one of the tables next to our own. If anyone knows ANTHING I'd appreciate it because I like to return stuff I borrowed intact and in perfect nick like.