PDA

View Full Version : Reynolds to manage Waterford

tiktok
06/01/2004, 1:24 PM
eleven-a-side (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/story.asp?newsid=9230)

Hardly a suitable replacement for Jimmy McGeough. Will he now start the rounds of the clubs as a Manager as well.

pineapple stu
06/01/2004, 1:30 PM
Sounds a very dodgy appointment if he does get it - 29 years old, no experience, Waterford not exactly established in the Premier yet...

adamcarr
06/01/2004, 6:29 PM
Serosly who else wud like the job as manager of that so-called team

Colm
06/01/2004, 8:51 PM
What a joke this would be!
Imagine sacking a great manager like Jimmy McGeogh and appointing a mercenary nobody like Alan Ratnolds. It beggars belief.

I suppose he'd fit in well with Dan Connor and the Waterford stewards alright though!

pineapple stu
06/01/2004, 8:54 PM
Originally posted by adamcarr
Seriously who else would like the job as manager of that so-called team

Remind me how many points you took from them last season?!;)

Éanna
06/01/2004, 9:01 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
Remind me how many points you took from them last season?!;) :D :D
They're not a bad side, and its great that they're in the Premier. Just a pity the Chairman is a complete moron, and a large contingent of their fans and players seem to be trying to emulate him. They'll sink without a trace next season if they don't get rid of O'Brien.

Martinho II
07/01/2004, 12:46 AM
Alan ****in reynolds-the man is a plonker and has no loyalty whatsoever to any club he has been at over the last few years.
What a catrosphere at Waterford-McGeough still getting paid and the sacking only announced over Waterfored FM! What a mess!

Forzza_Sticky
08/01/2004, 6:13 PM
It's about time that EVERYONE! with a slight intrest in Waterford United,to Stand up and be counted,for too long now too many people have sat on the fence.Which has resulted in Waterford United becoming the laughing stock of Irish soccer.
Let's hope the the "Forzza United" action group can get the ball rolling as they are calling for ALL Share holders to call for an E.S.G.M.

Forzza_Sticky
08/01/2004, 6:16 PM
Originally posted by MARTINHO II
Alan ****in reynolds-the man is a plonker and has no loyalty whatsoever to any club he has been at over the last few years.
What a catrosphere at Waterford-McGeough still getting paid and the sacking only announced over Waterfored FM! What a mess! Yep we should have beaten you in 2001 and in 2003,anyway thats over and done so I wish you the best of Luck when you play in Europe.

Forzza_Sticky
08/01/2004, 6:47 PM
[]
Rennie is NOT! going to be manager phew!!!!!!.He would spend more time in the stand then the dug-out after been given yet another red card.

Éanna
08/01/2004, 6:59 PM
great post on the rovers ultras board

Nah, I'd say he'd have a good first month, then fall out with himself over tactics, drop himself and then head to Burger King. Towards the end of the season he will publicly state that unless he starts getting his game he will move clubs. In November he will tell the papers that he is a ***** for not playing himself, applaud the Cork fans and then move back to Turner's Cross on the condition that "that ***** Reynolds" isn't the boss.
:D

adamcarr
09/01/2004, 2:52 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

sadloserkid
21/01/2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
great post on the rovers ultras board

:D

And at that point Colm will decide that really he's a better player than Kevin Hunt and Cork are now a certainty to win the league this year... ;)