PDA

View Full Version : Facilities in LOI Stadiums

L.T.F.C.
05/05/2009, 4:02 PM
Hello everyone!
Was just thinking about the clubs across the country and I thought about facilities in stadiums, in relation to the licensing. I only know about Flancare so i'll start there. I'm thinking about how stadiums have come on in the past while, in relation to what they were in times past.
Does your club have:
Separate entrance for players and officials, separate places for and their cars and buses?
Spearate entrance for away supporters and their cars?
Section for away supporters?
Hot food? Other than soup.
Sheltered Seats, more than 500?
First Aid room?
Wheelchair cover?

Flancare:
Separate entrance for players and officials, separate places for their cars and buses? Yes.
Spearate entrance for away supporters, separate places for and their cars? Yes. Not cars tho.
Section for away supporters? Yes.
Hot food? Other than soup. Yes.
Sheltered Seats, more than 500? Yes.
First Aid room? Not sure but a drugs testing room!
Wheelchair cover? yes.

I'm sure theres more to this list so add to it!

micls
05/05/2009, 4:05 PM
Hello everyone!

Does your club have:
Separate entrance for players and officials,
Yes

separate places for and their cars and buses?
Not in the ground

Supporters yes but not cars

Yes

Yes, but its horrible

Sheltered Seats, more than 500?Yes

First Aid room?Yes

Wheelchair cover?

Yes

gufc2000
05/05/2009, 4:13 PM
Does your club have:

Separate entrance for players and officials, separate places for and their cars and buses? Fans and players enter one main gate at the front but different entrances to the stadium for officials/players to the fans

Spearate entrance for away supporters and their cars? No again all enter one main gate but access the stadium at different turnstiles

Section for away supporters? Yes

Hot food? Other than soup. Yes there are vans at all games selling hot food, a van for away fans aswell

Sheltered Seats, more than 500? Yes, Terryland has almost 3000 covered seats

First Aid room? Maybe, not 100% sure on this one. Perhaps in the clubhouse

Wheelchair cover? No designated area for wheelchair users

Guitd
05/05/2009, 4:18 PM
Does your club have:

Sheltered Seats, more than 500? Yes, Terryland has almost 3000 covered seats no it has 3300

First Aid room? Maybe, not 100% sure on this one. Perhaps in the clubhouse

Wheelchair cover? No designated area for wheelchair usersyes in front of clubhouse not covered

Youths4Ever
05/05/2009, 4:56 PM
Separate entrance for players and officials, separate places for and their cars and buses? Not a separate entrance but separate car parking for officials. Buses are parked in the ground next to it

Separate entrance for away supporters and their cars? No only one drive way into ground but can provide separate entrance into pitch for away supporters when/if required

Section for away supporters? yes when/if required but tends to be only standing

Hot food? Other than soup. hotdogs not great though

Sheltered Seats, more than 500? yes

First Aid room? not 100% sure

Wheelchair cover? no but do have good access

howsyourtouch
06/05/2009, 4:03 AM
cant get a licence without drig test room and medical facilities so would think/hope all teams have them...

peadar1987
06/05/2009, 8:51 AM
cant get a licence without drig test room and medical facilities so would think/hope all teams have them...

Can't get a license without a 65% wage cap, and we all know how that turned out.

niallsparky
06/05/2009, 3:29 PM
Yes to all I think.

Scrufil
06/05/2009, 3:34 PM
But more importantly does your ground have a changing facility for the cheer leaders?

pineapple stu
06/05/2009, 3:41 PM
Why would you want one of them? Let them change on the pitch.

steno
06/05/2009, 4:07 PM
Separate entrance for players and officials
No

separate places for and their cars and buses?
No

No

Never really needed one (not sure if i should use this:o) but last season for the last game the Dundak fans were put into the new stands that had been put up a couple of months previous so it could be done again

other than soup no there was a chipper van for a while last seasaon and I thought someone said that was coming back but have yet to see it.

Sheltered Seats, more than 500?
KCFC have 250 covered seatsseats and a corporate area for 70. 600 uncovered seater stand were erected on the Milltown end of the ground during the 2008 season

First Aid room?
would say so

Wheelchair cover?
yeah the corporate area i think

L.T.F.C.
06/05/2009, 7:12 PM
But more importantly does your ground have a changing facility for the cheer leaders?
sure they already have that. its called the bohs dressing room!

passerrby
06/05/2009, 7:22 PM
Kinspan Century Park ticks all the boxs except the covered area for disabled visitors however there is a good wheel chair disignated area ,not to sure if you could call the mondog "food" .

Magicme
07/05/2009, 9:12 PM
Kinspan Century Park ticks all the boxs except the covered area for disabled visitors however there is a good wheel chair disignated area ,not to sure if you could call the mondog "food" .

While not necessarily designated for wheelchairs there is the bit in front of the stand inbetween the 2 sets of stairs that is covered and game can be viewed from there.

holidaysong
07/05/2009, 9:16 PM
not to sure if you could call the mondog "food" .

The MonDog isn't food... It's a delicacy. ;)

LeixlipRed
07/05/2009, 9:19 PM
The Mondog is over rated. Or disgusting if you will.