PDA

View Full Version : Dolan And Daddy

thecorner
04/01/2004, 12:44 AM
ok the ball was last nite and i hope ye enjoyed it....couldnt make it 4 reasons beyond my control

but when i saw dolan and daddy made another headline it made **** reading

y is it always about dolan??????????

a walking p.r. man........yes

but a conman.......who knows

he needs the title now

last nite was about CCFC....not pat dolan

niamh
04/01/2004, 11:55 AM
Since they never seem to have Cork papers up here in the Pale, anyone like to tell me what the story was about?

TommyT
04/01/2004, 9:14 PM
Originally posted by niamh
Since they never seem to have Cork papers up here in the Pale, anyone like to tell me what the story was about?

If you ring the Examiner's office in Dublin you can get the Echo the following day.

wiseman
05/01/2004, 10:29 AM
Dolan had not seen his Dad in a bit and had said earlier that he was a major influence on his life. The club though it would be a nice surprise (and emphasise the family nature of CCFC??).
But with Brian telling Pat that he had to win something next season it kind of felt like the Godfather where Michael is in front of the grand jury and to 'ensure the co-operation' of the witness he brings his brother over from Sicily to make his point.

Dolans speech, as usual, would have Cantona chasing seagulls. I wonder if William S Burroughs writes his speeches :D

I had a great night and so did herself and she ain't into footie. As for the Irish dancing etc. the night was for City and its supporters. It was a BALL after all, so the focus was on entertainment for all.
Fair dues to the guy who had his 21st birthday party there, no doubting where his loyalties lie.

DolansWaistcoat
05/01/2004, 10:42 AM
Dolan does love to see his name and face in the papers,whether he's praising his team or complaining about something or other.

This time though Dolan had nothing to do with it.It was a suprise.We all know Dolan is a Big Mouth.We knew that before he joined city,so it's no point calling him a conman now.