PDA

View Full Version : Game v Kildare

brianw82
04/05/2009, 10:05 AM
Hey lads,

Just looking to get some info off you for the Kildare game. I'm considering a high-stakes bet on this game on the handicap market, and I'd like to know if there are any significant injuries or suspensions coming up. Is Henderson likely to take this game lightly, considering it's 'only Kildare'? County will sting some gamblers badly at some stage this season (they can't lose ALL their games!), I just don't want it to be this game!

You guys should be able to dispatch them easily enough, even with possibly resting a few players. If your first 11 is playing, it could rival Fingal's result against 'em earlier in the season.

Thanks,
Brian.

blue til i die
04/05/2009, 11:56 AM
I would expect henderson to play a full time. He may make a change or two, but nothing serious. He wont take them lightly. No real injuries or suspensions at the moment. Paul Carey is injured but he is usually a sub anyway.Paul McCarthy was carrying a knock the last few games but hasnt affected him. I fully expect us to put a few goals past them. Could come down to goal difference at the end of the season.

eL Bettor
04/05/2009, 11:57 AM
The Blues are 1/10 with Boyles to win the match :rolleyes:

brianw82
04/05/2009, 12:27 PM
I would expect henderson to play a full time. He may make a change or two, but nothing serious. He wont take them lightly. No real injuries or suspensions at the moment. Paul Carey is injured but he is usually a sub anyway.Paul McCarthy was carrying a knock the last few games but hasnt affected him. I fully expect us to put a few goals past them. Could come down to goal difference at the end of the season.

Thanks for the info.

No surprise that they're 1/10. This is probably the biggest mismatch of the season so far.

ConfusedBlue
08/05/2009, 1:48 PM
1/10 is actually the best price offered at any of the bookies.Only value bet I can see is offered by Boylesport which is 4/7 on Waterford United to win both halves of the match,looks like excellent value considering some of the other ridiculous prices being offered!!!!!!