PDA

View Full Version : Irishmen ??

A face
03/01/2004, 8:21 PM
Have a look at this !! (http://www.esatclear.ie/~wardj/bozos.htm)

brendy_éire
03/01/2004, 10:35 PM
Fair play to him, he's spot on. The eL will never reach make it big in this country until the media start giving it more coverage, and giving the English and Scottish league less.

Declan_Michael
03/01/2004, 10:52 PM
Great site.

Suggest Irish fans of British clubs are also added.

As I have always said it is a sad state of affairs when people are prepaid to pay 400euro for a weekend in Glasgow/Liverpool/Manchester rather than spending a tenner to see their local side.

EireBadBoy
04/01/2004, 3:59 AM
Houl Yer Whist!!!!

A fair few of those are merely doing a Job...:eek:

I notice Courtenay and Magnier etc. etc. are missing from that list. They are the people that go and invest their money in English Football not poor Bill, alright George is a gob****e (He likes Newry!! :p )

If he is going to build a list then he might at least try and get some people that don't promote the English league for employment on it!!

Anywho...fair play to him for being so angry, I reckon he needs a man like me to help him out!! :D

pineapple stu
04/01/2004, 1:04 PM
George Hamilton isn't that bad - I remember him being absolutely delighted at the end of the Pat's v. Celtic game in Parkhead while doing commentary on RTÉ - saying it was a brilliant result and well deserved and all that. He's never shirked away from doing eL live commentary either.

MariborKev
04/01/2004, 1:53 PM
Hold on lads, that is about four years old

I am sure Johnny may have calmed down now

A face
05/01/2004, 8:22 PM
Originally posted by Maribor
I am sure Johnny may have calmed down now

Maybe thats what is wrong though ...... have we all gone too soft on alot of these two-bit hacks, trying ot make a fast buck at the expense of the league ??