PDA

View Full Version : Australia \SA Thomond Park

ps bohs
03/05/2009, 12:56 PM
Will be running bus to both games leaving Dublin lunch time on both days returning after game can provide tickets if required also
PM if interested

Could admin please make this a sticky

Greenforever
04/05/2009, 12:51 AM
Will be running bus to both games leaving Dublin lunch time on both days returning after game can provide tickets if required also
PM if interested

Could admin please make this a sticky

Where did you get the tickets?

I doubt if there will be any tickets on general sale, I'd imagine there wont even be enough for Croke Park block bookers .

Anyway we're treating it as an away game and going on a bender and staying the night:D:D:D

NeilMcD
04/05/2009, 12:54 AM
Rich bas*rd!!!!

Greenforever
04/05/2009, 1:41 AM
Rich bas*rd!!!!

There's a spare seat on my private jet if you're stuck :rolleyes::rolleyes:

NeilMcD
04/05/2009, 1:43 AM
Grand can I bring my butler with me.

Greenforever
04/05/2009, 1:47 AM
Grand can I bring my butler with me.

NO but you can bring your maid and her daughter

gspain
04/05/2009, 9:04 AM
Where did you get the tickets?

I doubt if there will be any tickets on general sale, I'd imagine there wont even be enough for Croke Park block bookers .

Anyway we're treating it as an away game and going on a bender and staying the night:D:D:D

I don't think tickets will be aproblem for these games.

eamo1
04/05/2009, 10:53 AM
Unique and Re-freshing to hear DUBLIN people talk about getting a BUS to an Ireland Home game:D.

sligoman
07/05/2009, 7:01 PM
Any word on when tickets for these will go on general sale? (assuming they're not sold out before hand)

sligoman
09/06/2009, 1:22 PM
Any word on when tickets for these will go on general sale? (assuming they're not sold out before hand)Still no word from the FAI on tickets for this is there? I can't find anything anyway.

EastTerracer
09/06/2009, 5:51 PM
According to the FAI website today the Australia tickets are on sale at the end of June through Ticketmaster.

1,000 "pre-release" tickets are on sale from Gleeson Sport Scene in Limerick from yesterday :confused:

http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4347

pineapple stu
16/06/2009, 2:19 PM
PM if interested
Who's running the bus?

Lionel Ritchie
19/06/2009, 10:31 AM
According to the FAI website today the Australia tickets are on sale at the end of June through Ticketmaster.

1,000 "pre-release" tickets are on sale from Gleeson Sport Scene in Limerick from yesterday :confused:

http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4347

Gleesons still have tickets and didn't indicate any rush on them when I called. They're all for the South Terrace at €25. I'm in two minds as like Gspain I've a notion to bring the Da and I suspect he might prefer a stand ticket so I may well be pan-handling on the ticket exchange soon enough.

eamo1
23/06/2009, 7:58 PM
Tickets are on sale from Ticketmaster TOMORROW MORNING for the Oz game.Got a text alert from Ticketmaster about it awhile ago.

eamo1
23/06/2009, 7:59 PM
Oops,meant to say they are on sale at 10AM.

ps bohs
07/07/2009, 8:30 PM
Who's running the bus?

i am running it

pineapple stu
08/07/2009, 8:56 AM
Personally?!

Fair dues.

lionelhutz
09/07/2009, 2:45 PM
Gleesons still have tickets and didn't indicate any rush on them when I called. They're all for the South Terrace at €25. I'm in two minds as like Gspain I've a notion to bring the Da and I suspect he might prefer a stand ticket so I may well be pan-handling on the ticket exchange soon enough.

I got 8 south terrace tickets in Gleesons today and they said they still have a good few left. There doesn't seem to be much demand.

On another issue, Gleesons don't charge any booking fee while ticketmaster charge €3.50 per ticket - what a rip-off.

Lionel Ritchie
09/07/2009, 5:41 PM
I got 8 south terrace tickets in Gleesons today and they said they still have a good few left. There doesn't seem to be much demand.

On another issue, Gleesons don't charge any booking fee while ticketmaster charge €3.50 per ticket - what a rip-off.

I meant to post that too. I got two west stand tickets at 55 each in Gleesons and would've had to pay an extra ten or eleven bucks if I bought them online from Ticketmaster. Cutting out the middleman my hole.

theleprechaun
21/07/2009, 7:13 PM
Has anyone on the waiting list of block bookers been offered tickets by the FAI for this game? I have been getting them all the time for Croke Park but haven't heard anything from the FAI about this game.

soylent green
26/07/2009, 9:04 PM
Any idea when the tickets are being posted out?

Fr. Joe
28/07/2009, 1:14 PM
Any idea when the tickets are being posted out?

Got mine in the post this morning.

ParkLife
29/07/2009, 9:33 AM
Anyone been in to Gleeson's in Limerick lately?? do they have any of the 25 euro tickets left??

DeLorean
10/08/2009, 4:08 PM
Just got two free tickets off a guy at work, handy out.:D

theworm2345
11/08/2009, 1:26 AM
Maybe not the right thread, but what channel will the match be on?

mypost
11/08/2009, 2:49 AM
Unique and Re-freshing to hear DUBLIN people talk about getting a BUS to an Ireland Home game.

Return train from Limerick available after the game. Stuff bus. :D

Everyone knows what the match ticket prices are, and as a result, it's not a great surprise to see the game hasn't sold out. :rolleyes::mad:

Junior
11/08/2009, 8:11 AM
Maybe not the right thread, but what channel will the match be on?

SkySports 2 - 7:30pm

old git
11/08/2009, 10:45 PM
looking for some help ... trying to get hold of a adult north terrace ticket ( schoolboy section) have 3 schoolboys tickets for relatives but cannot get an adult ticket for north terrace to accompany them as kids are to young to let in on there own ... have tried fai ticket office /thomond park but no luck and could not find any outlet selling them ....any help please :o
hope to get a south terrace ticket tomorrow and would be willing to swop for a north terrace

4tothefloor
11/08/2009, 11:15 PM
If you've 3 young kids with you the stewards will probably let you in to the North Terrace with a South Terrace ticket, so I wouldn't worry too much about it

sligoman
11/08/2009, 11:17 PM
Heading down to this...Ireland better win or else the Aussie coming with me will never shut up about it, even though it's just a friendly.

old git
11/08/2009, 11:49 PM
If you've 3 young kids with you the stewards will probably let you in to the North Terrace with a South Terrace ticket, so I wouldn't worry too much about it

was going to chance that myself with stewards ... hopefully it will work if not will try and swop ticket outside of ground :o:o

Monkfish
12/08/2009, 12:33 AM
it's not a great surprise to see the game hasn't sold out. :rolleyes::mad:

Nah, although you could blame recession and the price of some of the tickets but its a rare occasion when 'fields of Athenry' can be sung at Thomond Park and not sound retarded.

4tothefloor
24/08/2009, 5:48 PM
but its a rare occasion when 'fields of Athenry' can be sung at Thomond Park and not sound retarded.
A boy the fish! :D

mandrake
24/08/2009, 8:59 PM
Return train from Limerick available after the game. Stuff bus. :D

Everyone knows what the match ticket prices are, and as a result, it's not a great surprise to see the game hasn't sold out. :rolleyes::mad:

hey mypost, did you get the train, how much , was there many on it and any ruomors of one for sth africa game