PDA

View Full Version : Stuart Holt .....

Sinéad
02/10/2001, 9:36 AM
Guess who I seen in Liffey Valley Cinema last night...Yep, The one and only Stewie Holt (with his girlfriend)....He couldn't have ran any faster away from me mumbling under his breath an attempt of "HELLO"....Did he not want me informing the women of Longford that he had a girlfriend?????

I started this thread in the hope to create some traffic on the Town forum......

fosterdollar
02/10/2001, 10:18 AM
maybe he was so in awe of his gal that he didnt have time for petty hello's to every person who walked by. Well maybe he was...

Sir Rantalot
02/10/2001, 10:25 AM
he should keep away from them girls and concentrate in curling balls into the corners of opponets nets!!!!!!!!
Any info on the potential double swoop for O'Halloran and Coleman..........a double signing is exactly what we need to strenghten the squad.

fosterdollar
02/10/2001, 10:28 AM
has coleman not alredy signed till end of season?

pete
02/10/2001, 11:04 AM
I started this thread in the hope to create some traffic on the Town

I thought there was loads of traffic in the town on its way to the West? ;)

Xlex
02/10/2001, 11:12 AM
........ you should have seen her, she was shaking and sweating profusaly..... a real bag of nerves....... very disappointed... there's only so low a man can feel.... Holty was with a local lately and the very sight of a Longford person sent him fleeing.... should spend a bit of time with us hardened double jobbers and he'ld be cooler in da future!!!!!

Macy
02/10/2001, 11:30 AM
Stuart 'The Man with The Tan ' Holt as apparently been called into the U21 squad for Friday.