PDA

View Full Version : Parking at ground

Goals4fun
30/04/2009, 2:10 PM
where is the best/safest place to a car when at matches here?

Lamper.sffc
30/04/2009, 2:32 PM
where is the best/safest place to a car when at matches here?

There is a tyre shop and centra on the opposite side of the road to morton. Usually plenty of parking there. If you dont mind a 5 minute walk you can always park up in omni shopping centre or at the swiss cottage pub near there.

Goals4fun
30/04/2009, 3:07 PM
There is a tyre shop and centra on the opposite side of the road to morton. Usually plenty of parking there. If you dont mind a 5 minute walk you can always park up in omni shopping centre or at the swiss cottage pub near there.

cheers for that. any directions to both car parking places as i am not from around there. Will probably come in the swords road under the m50

Lamper.sffc
30/04/2009, 5:21 PM
cheers for that. any directions to both car parking places as i am not from around there. Will probably come in the swords road under the m50

If you are coming in from the swords side into santry, the stadium is on the right. take a left at the junction just after the stadium and then the next left again. Parking in there in front of centra. If you cant get parking there (you should do). Instead of turning left at the same junction carry on through and you will see a pub called chimes and the swiss cottage on your left. It has a fairly big car park. The omni is a little futher up on the same road on the right.

The Lep
02/05/2009, 2:45 PM
If you cant get parking by the Centra , just head the other direction as if going to the houses and there is ample parking on your left ( same side as the centra) in a car park of some sort of a factory. Its where i park all the time and is handy to get back on the m1 and the m50, also you get out quicker than the cars parked by the centra.