PDA

View Full Version : Drogheda cup match.

Lamper.sffc
30/04/2009, 10:13 AM
The game s Kick off has been changed to 6pm on bank holiday monday.

I expect both teams to play some of their squad players. Hopefully another away win for sporting.

Lamper.sffc
04/05/2009, 8:24 PM
0-2 to Fingal

Terrible game to watch. Not much to shout about except for the goals.

The Lep
04/05/2009, 9:42 PM
Not a great game with a poor turn out. I heard that Drogs fans were staying away in protest at it being €15 in.
Great result and hopefully we will get a home draw against Rovers or Bohs.
Its a pity i wont be around for the quarter final :mad:.
We might go all the way in this one seeing that Bohs struggled to beat a poor Shels side :D

holidaysong
04/05/2009, 10:27 PM
Well done on the win tonight. With Cork, Derry and St. Pat's already knocked, I think Fingal could be dark horses for the league cup.

Lamper.sffc
05/05/2009, 12:04 PM
Thought 15 euro was a bit much. Was thinking it was going to be 10 or 12 euro. Does this mean we have bohs in the next round. Im finding it hard to find any info on this cup. The route in this cup is predetermined isnt it?

Schumi
05/05/2009, 12:12 PM
Thought 15 euro was a bit much. Was thinking it was going to be 10 or 12 euro. Does this mean we have bohs in the next round. Im finding it hard to find any info on this cup. The route in this cup is predetermined isnt it?

Only the first two rounds were regionally set out at the start. It's an open draw from here.

Lamper.sffc
05/05/2009, 5:01 PM
Only the first two rounds were regionally set out at the start. It's an open draw from here.

Cheers.

Hoping for Bohs at home then

BillytheFin
18/05/2009, 9:26 PM
In fairness to Drogheda it was E15 in that night for 1 adult & 2 kids.
Tonights Home Cup game against Sligo it was E20 for the 3 of us.